Can you believe that there are only 17 weeks left until Christmas??? How can that be?! August usually signifies back to school and the transition from one season to another. I get excited when fall comes around. The crisp morning air, the leaves changing colors, and all the PSL with cardigans and sweaters!
1. Target Women’s V-Neck Knit Jumpsuit – Wild Fable – Is it any surprise that this jumpsuit made it to the top of the list? You guys BLEW me away with your response on my blog post on 12 ways to style a jumpsuit. It made me so happy to see the different ways you all styled it! Now if only we could get Target to restock this jumpsuit so that others can order and see what they’ve been missing out on! Here is the closest jumpsuit I found to this jumpsuit if you are looking for an alternative (and you can take 20% off w code SANDY)!
2. Urban Outfitters Out From Under Jojo Oversized Thermal Button-Front Top – I love how soft and cozy this thermal is! It was a hit from last season and it still is this year. It’s a great piece for layering into the cooler days of fall. They also have new colors out for this year!
3. Target Women’s Monterey Pocket V-Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt – Universal Thread – One can never have enough basic t-shirts and these are hands down one of the best affordable options out there! These are also another good piece to layer with a cute cardigan for fall!
4. Abercrombie Cable Dolman Sweater – I am obsessed with this sweater and everyone else was too! I had to snag it in two colors because it was just that good! It’s soft and comfy. You can easily dress this up or down during fall.
5. Abercrombie Asymmetrical Snap-Up Fleece – This pullover has been on the list few times and I do not blame you all for loving it so much! Once it went on sale, you all jumped on the deal! This year there are new color options and I may just have to snag some for myself.
6. Old Navy Denim Jacket – One of my closet staples went on crazy sale at the end of this month and you all went crazy for it! It is hardly ever on sale and I’m so glad so many of you got to snag one for this year! I seriously can’t live without this denim jacket!
7. Nordstrom Leith Pleat Front Trouser – These trousers are probably one of my favorite pants for work and can easily transition to a night out on the town. The fit is chic and classy plus the waist band makes it super comfortable!
8. LOFT Dotted Strappy Crop Jumpsuit – Who doesn’t love a good polka dot print? Put it on a jumpsuit, and I’m in love! The fit is so flattering and always love that Loft offers it in petite sizes.
9. Old Navy Waist Defined Wide-Leg Boucle Jersey Jumpsuit – Just call me the “Jumpsuit Queen”. This is the third jumpsuit on the list for this month and I am not sorry one bit! The fit and fabric of this jumpsuit is just amazing! It’s flattering on everybody and can be dressed up or down.
10. Old Navy Ruffle Sleeve Slub-Knit Top – I love the ruffled sleeve on this top! I can picture myself wearing this top under overalls for the fall or layered with a jacket, jeans, and booties.
Do you own any of these top sellers from August??