It felt like Christmas in July with all the sales that went on this past month! Anyone else feel like the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is never-ending?! Summer is slowly fading away to fall but for some, it’s still hot as all get out. It looks like a lot of you are planning for fall already with these top 10 selling pieces for the month of July.
1. BP Tonya Open Toe Mule – These mules were loved even before the Nordstrom Anniversary sale started when they were featured in the Nordstrom catalog. They’re such a good staple to have for the rest of summer and it can easily be transitioned to fall! I usually size up half a size when buying mules.
2. Trouve Long Sleeve Wrap Blouse – I was surprised this one made it so high on my list, as I have actually never tried it on before, but it was featured in my Top Picks From the 2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Catalog post! I love how it was styled in there and how it is a great piece that can be worn for work or just every day.
3. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan – This cardigan lives up to it’s hype of being buttery soft and comfy! Some may think it’s hard to spend so much on a cardigan but it definitely is an investment piece. This cardigan will last you for years! It rarely goes on sale so I know a lot of you took advantage of it being part of the Nordstom Anniversary Sale.
4. 1.STATE Arnet Bootie – Again, another favorite before the sale even started! I know I was eyeing them in the catalog and they sure are cute!These booties are so stylish and comes in 5 great colors for fall! They have the perfect heel size and can easily be worn casually or dressed up.
5. Chloe Carlina 60mm Gradient Lens Sunglasses – These sunglasses are on my to do list for finding a good dupe for, but looks like some of y’all may have purchased the real deal!!
6. Topshop Long Open Front Cardigan – This cardigan flew off the shelves once the pre-sale started for cardholders! It’s the perfect chunky over-sized cardigan for fall and winter. Some may remember from my Instagram stories about how sad I was when this cardigan accidentally got placed in the return pile after my try-on. I ended up keeping the size 4 in pink! It does run big so be sure to size down!
7. LOFT Arrow Bar Back Strappy Cami (Plus Size here) – You guys loved this camis much as I did… and you loved it even more when it was on sale this month! Camis are always great to have on hand to layer and this one is such a good color for all year round. I’m sad that it has sold out but here’s another tank in the same print here, dress version here.
8. Vince Camuto Reeista Bootie – These boots are amazing! I can’t say how obsessed I am with them. They are a great mix of edgy yet classy and comfortable as well!
9. Halogen Puff Sleeve Sweater – This sweater is the perfect layering sweater with a cute puff sleeve detail. It comes in 10 pretty colors but be weary that some colors are more sheer than others. I picture this with some work pants and booties and you’re set for work!
10. Eliza J Ruffle Sheath Dress – I can not stress how much I love this dress! The color, the ruffle detail… it’s LOVE! I love adding the Gucci dupe belt to give the dress a bit more structure. This is perfect for work or even for a wedding.
Shop the Top 10: