It felt like Christmas in July with all the sales that went on this past month! Anyone else feel like the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is never-ending?! Summer is slowly fading away to fall but for some, it’s still hot as all get out. It looks like a lot of you are planning for fall already with these top 10 selling pieces for the month of July.
1. BP Tonya Open Toe Mule – These mules were loved even before the Nordstrom Anniversary sale started when they were featured in the Nordstrom catalog. They’re such a good staple to have for the rest of summer and it can easily be transitioned to fall! I usually size up half a size when buying mules.
2. Trouve Long Sleeve Wrap Blouse – I was surprised this one made it so high on my list, as I have actually never tried it on before, but it was featured in my Top Picks From the 2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Catalog post! I love how it was styled in there and how it is a great piece that can be worn for work or just every day.
3. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan – This cardigan lives up to it’s hype of being buttery soft and comfy! Some may think it’s hard to spend so much on a cardigan but it definitely is an investment piece. This cardigan will last you for years! It rarely goes on sale so I know a lot of you took advantage of it being part of the Nordstom Anniversary Sale.
4. 1.STATE Arnet Bootie – Again, another favorite before the sale even started! I know I was eyeing them in the catalog and they sure are cute!These booties are so stylish and comes in 5 great colors for fall! They have the perfect heel size and can easily be worn casually or dressed up.
5. Chloe Carlina 60mm Gradient Lens Sunglasses – These sunglasses are on my to do list for finding a good dupe for, but looks like some of y’all may have purchased the real deal!!
6. Topshop Long Open Front Cardigan – This cardigan flew off the shelves once the pre-sale started for cardholders! It’s the perfect chunky over-sized cardigan for fall and winter. Some may remember from my Instagram stories about how sad I was when this cardigan accidentally got placed in the return pile after my try-on. I ended up keeping the size 4 in pink! It does run big so be sure to size down!
7. LOFT Arrow Bar Back Strappy Cami (Plus Size here) – You guys loved this camis much as I did… and you loved it even more when it was on sale this month! Camis are always great to have on hand to layer and this one is such a good color for all year round. I’m sad that it has sold out but here’s another tank in the same print here, dress version here.
8. Vince Camuto Reeista Bootie – These boots are amazing! I can’t say how obsessed I am with them. They are a great mix of edgy yet classy and comfortable as well!
9. Halogen Puff Sleeve Sweater – This sweater is the perfect layering sweater with a cute puff sleeve detail. It comes in 10 pretty colors but be weary that some colors are more sheer than others. I picture this with some work pants and booties and you’re set for work!
10. Eliza J Ruffle Sheath Dress – I can not stress how much I love this dress! The color, the ruffle detail… it’s LOVE! I love adding the Gucci dupe belt to give the dress a bit more structure. This is perfect for work or even for a wedding.
Shop the Top 10:
In older age children do not stop looking for evidence of the safety of the world around them, but the number of evaluated factors increases significantly. You’ve probably witnessed situations in which the dentist and parents try to convince them of the need for treatment, telling them that the drill is perfectly safe and painless, but all appeals to reason turn out to be in vain. The relationship between the pediatric dentist at restorative dentistry in Calgary and the child is based on understanding the desires, needs and experiences of the young patient, so children visit our clinic with pleasure.