Hi friends! This past week has been busy with try ons, working on Fall decor and Vivian’s upcoming 5th birthday! Can you believe it’s already almost here!? She turns 5 this weekend and it is so bittersweet! I don’t want my baby to grow up and grow out of toddler sized clothing, ahhh!! 🙁 But here we are! This weekend will be busy with her party and celebrating and we are all so excited! The weather should be really nice!
So, I missed September Week 1 recap because I was busy in Las Vegas last weekend, but here we are back with Week 2! Also, don’t forget to scroll down for last week’s best sellers and weekend sales!!
Here are this past week’s outfit:
Last Week’s Best Sellers:
- Old Navy Tunic Sweater (size M) – I have this in pink and yellow and brown (Burnt Ochre) and pretty much think I need it in every color!! Am I right?! It’s leggings friendly, lightweight and washes well!
- Target Mid-Rise Lounge Pant (size M) – These pants remind me of a slightly more casual version of the popular Leith Trouser Pants (that I own in 4 colors and love)! They can be dressed up or down and are great for travel too!
- Target Crew Neck Sweatshirt (size M) – I have this in camo and now striped and they are great in solid colors too! Size up for a looser fit!
- B.P. Heath Bootie (TTS, size up if in between) – Still can’t believe these are 60% off!! They are a great classic brown boot!!
- Target Brush Knit Babydoll Dress (size S) – This one was part of a BOGO 50% off sale and guys, it’s SOO soft and adorable! Runs TTS, but size up if you are taller or larger chested.
- Target Casual Long Sleeve Ribbed Cardigan (size S) – OK I usually do a top 5, but just had to add this in because it’s one of my FAVORITES right now! I have it in 2 colors!!!
- Abercrombie & Fitch – 20% off purchase plus sale up to 50% off sale
- American Eagle – 25% off 2 pairs of jeans, 30% off 3 pairs of jeans, 35% off 4+ jeans
- Aerie – 40% off all bras; all sweaters $30
- Anthropologie – 40% off jumpsuits plus an extra 40% off sale items
- ASOS -15% off with code ASOSNEW15
- Banana Republic -Up to 40% off all denim and pants
- Colleen Rothschild – BOGO 50% off (discount taken at check out)
- Express – BOGO 50% off dress pants
- Goodnight Macaroon – 40% off sitewide with code PREFALL
- Hanna Andersson – 40% off apparel and acccessories; 50% off select styles
- J.Crew – 30% off purchase with code SHOPNOW
- J. Crew Factory – 50% off office picks; Cardmembers get extra 20% off with code TOOGOOD; Up to 60% off styles for all
- LOFT – 30% off full price tops
- Macy’s – Extra 30% off with code VIP
- Madewell -Extra 40% off sale with code SEEYA
- Old Navy – SuperCash time or get 20% off with code SWEET
- Soma – 15% off purchase with code 24217; 30% off purchase of $150+ with code 41889; 40% off with purchase of $200+ with code 97828
- Target – BOGO 50% off Wild Fable
- Wayfair –Up to 75% off bedroom deals