In case you didn’t realize, Easter is coming up fast!! I know, it’s a hard time right now with kids home from schools and all the days blending together, but it’s about that time to be thinking about what to get your kid’s in their Easter baskets. We will definitely give the kiddos baskets filled with toys (to occupy them for who knows how long we will be at home) and conduct our own at home Easter egg hunt. I still want the kids to have great memories during this time, even though this Easter will look a little different than most. So here’s some fun ideas to fill those Easter baskets!!
- Bunny Water Bottle // I’m sure everyone has lots of water bottles but I’m a sucker for a one that goes with our theme! Comes in 4 adorable colors!
- Ooly Puffy Pens // Art supplies are always my go-to for gifts. Ooly makes the best ones there! These puff up with a bit of heat! So cool!
- Bunny Purse // Even I would rock this trendy straw purse! I can’t stand how cute the pom poms are!
- BunnySleep Mask // Monkey see, monkey do. Vivian sees me with a sleep mask and wants one for herself! This soft bunny one is perfect for little ones!
- Egg Bath Bombs // Make baths more even more fun with these bath bombs. There is a surprise hidden inside!
- Jump In Game // This game requires some thinking! It helps build concentration skills, problem-solving abilities, spatial insight, and logic while they help the rabbit hop home safely to their homes. Portable and even fun for adults!
- Zip up Bunny // A fun way to surprise them with a plushie! They also have chicks, llamas, and unicorns available!
- Humidifier // Everything is cuter in a mini size! This humidifier lights up too!
- Backpack // The sweetest little mesh backpack! I want one in my size!
- Book // Another go-to gift of mine is a good book! My kids love all the books by Jory John!
- Unicorn Chalk // Love the pretty pastel colors on these chalks! Let their creativity soar!
- LEGO Bunny // It’s so cute, I had to have it on the list again this year. LEGOs never disappoint!
- Bunny Necklace // How precious is this necklace? It’s a pocket to hold the little bunny!
- Teether // I didn’t forget the babies! Tip: leave the teether in the freezer to help alleviate those teething pains.
- Scribble Scrubble // They are able to color and wash and scrub their pets and do it all over again!
- Climbing Bunny Toy // There’s something about this wooden toy that I love so much! It reminds me of something you would find in an antique store!
- Globbles // These little balls are so fun! You can wash them and they’ll continue to be sticky!
- Plush Bunny // Jelly Cats make the best and softest plushies! This is the cutest little bunny to add to anyone’s collection.
- Cinco Linko // Another game that takes some thinking! Love that you can take it anywhere you go!
- Air Pod Case // This is for the older kids who love to switch out their Air Pod cases.
So many cute ideas here, I do not have any littles but will share those with those who do!
Sparkles and Shoes
Oh my gosh, so many cute things! I especially love that little bunny mask — too cute!!!
Your story has been so comforting as this can be such an isolating experience. My ex fiancé and I split up about seven years ago as I found out by chance that he had been texting and sleeping with men. I cut all ties with him but discovered that a couple of years ago he married a woman. I’m so confused that he has done this to someone else and I’m wondering if he ever loved me or what is going on really. I felt he totally loved me and he was my soulmate. What do people think?!?love
It may feel like you’re doing something wrong when you start to lose touch with old friends, but the reality is that life changes, and that’s okay. Sophomore year is a great time to make new friends who might be around for years to come. It’s also a time to become even closer to longtime friends who share your interests. Once you’ve decided whom to hold onto and whom to let go, your remaining friendships will become even more meaningful.