Amazon Prime Day 2020 starts on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 12AM PST and runs until Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 12AM PST.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Prime Day is a 2 day shopping event that consists of both Spotlight Deals (lead up and day of deals that generally run 24 hours) and Lightning Deals (day of deals that generally run for less than 24 hours). This is an exclusive sale for Amazon Prime members only. Amazon Prime is a subscription service that gives members access to a variety of perks. Features include free 2-day shipping on Amazon purchases, access to Amazon video, access to exclusive deals on Amazon Prime Day, and a variety of other Amazon-specific services. f you are not a member, you can…
SIGN UP HERE for a 30-Day free trial, just in time for the big shopping event!
If you have cancelled a Prime membership in the last 12 months, your best bet would be to sign up for a 1-month Prime membership for $12.99/month. You can cancel after your one month is up, put a calendar reminder to do so because you do not want to forget!
What deals are included?
From Amazon devices to home to kitchen to fashion to electronics to toys to baby products, there are thousands of items that will be majorly marked down and it will be pretty overwhelming to sort through.
What Amazon devices will be on sale (and what are they even)?
Fire TV – stream movies, music and TV shows to your TV
- Save $25 on Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, just $14.99
- Save $25 on Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote, just $24.99
Echo – Virtual assistant “Alexa” speaker that allows you to play music, ask questions, set timers, order things off Amazon, look up weather, etc.
- Get 62% off on Echo Dot, just $18.99
- Get 68% off on Echo Dot with Smart Bulb; just $18.99
- Get 50% off on Echo Show 5 (has camera so you can do video calling); just $44.99
- Get 60% off on Echo Show with Blink Mini Indoor Security Camera (has 1080 HD camera with motion detector); just $49.99
- Get 57% off on Echo Show 5 with Smart Plug; just $49.99
- Save $50 on Echo Studio, just $149.99
- Get an Echo Flex with Amazon Plug (a plug you can control through your phone); just $14.99
Fire Tablet – portable device that comes in different sizes (numbers equate to size of screen in inches), also comes in a Kids version, multiple colors
- Save $70 on the Fire HD 10 tablet, just $79.99
- Save $85 on the Fire HD 10 tablet with standing case, screen protector, and USB charger; just $139.96
- Save $60 on the All New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet, just $79.99
Kindle – e-book reader
- Save $30 on a Certified Refurbished Kindle, $49.99
- Save $15 on the Kindle Kids Edition with screen protector and power adapter; just $127.97
Ring – video doorbell allows you to see, interact and record who is at your front door, packages being dropped off, etc.
- Save $80 on Ring Video Doorbell with Echo Dot, just $69.99
- Save $140 on Ring Video Doorbell 3 with Echo Show 5; just $149.99
- Save 50% on Ring Video Doorbell Pro with Echo Show 5; just $169.99
Blink – wireless outdoor/indoor security cameras
- Save $20 on Blink Mini (compact security camera); just $24.99
Eero – WiFi mesh system that extends the range of your WiFi for larger houses or structures that obstruct your WiFi signals
- Save up to $200 on eero WiFi systems
What are some early deals I can shop (before Prime Day officially launches)?
Along with the Amazon Device Deals launching a day early, these deals below have already launched as well!
Shop up to 30% off Fashion here (fashion for the whole family)!
Are other brands having competing sales?
Yes, absolutely. You can bet that other retailers are not going to let Amazon have all the fun.
Target is having a Deal Days sale on Oct. 13th and 14th.
Old Navy will run 50% off their entire site on October 14th plus free shipping with code FREESHIP.
Walmart will be running deals all week as well in their Big Save Event!