Well the Amazon Prime Day Deals have begun and it was off to a rocky start! With seeing that dog everywhere to not being able to check out, hopefully July 17, 2018 will go better! The deals are continuing all day long and I wanted to share of the best deals from the sale! Unfortunately because of the timing and some things selling out so fast – I just want to put a disclaimer out there that some of the things on this list may already be not part of the deal anymore. Also, make sure to check different colors and sizes because they are sneaky like that!!!
Not an Amazon Prime member? It’s not too late to join!!
- Racerback Sports Bra – These sports bra look so comfy! I love a good racerback!
- Steve Madden Sandals – I’m so happy these are part of the deal! You’ll have to click the size and colors for it to show which ones it’ll take 30% off once you checkout. These run small so size up half a size!
- Women’s Columbia jacket – Amazing rain jacket for an amazing price! This comes in plus sizes as well! Again, be weary of which color is part of the deal.
- Sun Hat – Adorable fedora beach sun hat with UPF50+ to boot! It says it can easily be packed when traveling and will hold it’s shape well.
- Kimono – These kimonos are great as a beach cover up or to wear with shorts and a tank. There are lots of cute prints to choose from!
- Luggage – This one is similar to my hard shell suitcase that I love! It’s 30% off and comes in the cutest champagne color!
- Striped Pajamas – One can never have enough comfy pajamas! They come in lots of cute colors!
- eufy Robovac – This RoboVac has lots of amazing reviews and a fraction of the cost of a Roomba. Some say it outperforms the Roomba!
- FireStick – Lots of people have been getting rid of their cable service and using their FireStick to stream from apps such as Hulu, Netflix, HBO, etc. For $20, it’s a steal right now!
- Ring Doorbell – I love my Ring Doorbell! It’s so great to monitor who’s at your door and how many packages I need to hide from my husband! Hahaha
- Power Bank Charger – It’s always a good idea to carry around a power bank charger when on the go. I like that this one is slim and Anker is a trusted brand that makes quality power banks!
- Baby Monitor – Some of you asked for a baby monitor deal and this is the best one I scoped out. I mean 22,000 reviews can’t be wrong!
- Amazon Echo Look – So this Echo Look is like the Echo Dot but it focuses on style! It takes a full length picture of you and logs your daily looks and builds you your wardrobe! This reminds me of Clueless when Cher had her talking closet!
- Instant Pot – Hands down the hottest item of the day! It may seem intimidating at first, but you can make some amazing meals with it in a fraction of the time!
- Air Fryer – The air fryer will help you enjoy food without the extra calories. You can make some amazing chicken wings without frying it in oil! Or pop in some frozen fries for the kids and they can enjoy them in a few minutes.
- Echo Dot – “Alexa, order me deals from Amazon Prime.” Who doesn’t love Alexa… and for $30?!
- Umbrella Stroller – This little umbrella stroller is great for traveling! It’s lightweight and is the world’s smallest folding stroller!!
- Hatchimals – Who’s kid’s are obsessed with hatchimals? Then you’ll want to snag these on sale for them and let them hatch away!
- Fire 7 Tablet – This is a great tablet option for your kids. It already comes in a case for them (in 3 color options) and has parental controls on it!
- Lunch Box – It’s almost back to school for some people so it’s a good time to stock up on some school supplies. I love the different compartments that come in this lunchbox! It’ll make packing lunches a breeze!
- Kid’s backpack – Again, back to school is slowly creeping up for some and these adorable backpacks are a must for your little ones!
- Girl’s denim jacket – A great denim jacket is a staple in my closet, so why wouldn’t it be one in my daughter’s closet?
- Kid’s pillow – My poor kids still have trouble keeping their heads up when traveling. This pillow helps supports their neck when they sleep!
- Night Light – This adorable night light may help your kids stay in their beds a little longer. They can touch and change the colors and the light settings!
- Silk Pillow – My assistant swears by her silk pillow case! She has noticed that her hair is not as greasy or tangled when she wakes up, her face is less oily, and she does not have crease lines. I mean, that’s a magical pillow case if you tell me!
- Sherpa blanket – This reversible sherpa blanket looks super cozy! It comes in bed sizes such as twin, queen, or throw blanket size and comes in some pretty colors!
- Diffuser – I’m loving the sleek design of this diffuser! There’s a timed setting and mist control.
Happy Amazon Prime Day Shopping! Leave a comment below with what you scored!!!! To read more about this sale, check out this post!