Easy Friendsgiving At Home Idea For Kids

One of my favorite things to do for the holiday season is to spend time with loved ones, we usually celebrate with just our family of 4, a few relatives or hang out with close friends. This year though, I do feel like many families will opt for smaller gatherings, so I wanted to share a cute and easy (and budget friendly) Friendsgiving idea you could do with your own kids or a small group of kids. Well, I actually feel like this setup would work for kids and adults too! 😉 Everything for the setup can be purchased at Walmart, as they have such a great variety of things you can get for staying home for the holidays. Whether you use their fast shipping or shop at your local store, they’ve got you covered for the holidays.

I love a good gorgeous wood dining tables like this one here. It’s the perfect piece to fill your dining room and I always love a good sideboard to hold all your pretty dinnerware and silverware. If you have room, a bar cart is always such a pretty piece that you can decorate cute with stuff for your drinks for kids or adults! Walmart also has the perfect trays, platters, and bowls to display your food or just tabletop decor! Fill a tray with some cute pumpkins and candy and you have another centerpiece or decor piece for your tablescape!! Also, my favorite grey and gold hospitality cabinet to store all the dining essentials while also being a beautiful furniture piece can be found at Walmart as well! If you are looking for a more brown toned option, this kitchen storage cabinet is absolutely stunning!

Shop Furniture:

The Packed Party line at Walmart has all the tabletop food and drink essentials that are perfect for a kid’s party (no breakable plates)! I thought their new Mums The Word line was super cute and I just love the colors and how everything coordinated together! I also am a huge fan of gold or rose gold flatware because I feel like the colors are just gorgeous with Fall decor. And then I picked up a few other essentials like cups, straws, and of course a banner to make it more festive.

Shop Dining Table Serving Essentials:

Shop Fall/Autumn Decor:

Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.

1. lisa
    November 1, 2020 / 5:01 am

Thanks for the useful information. I study at the university and every day I see possible friends. All my friends dress in fashion and spend a lot of money on clothes. I need to write my college essay on fashion trends. I do not have time to follow fashion trends, so I read blogs about fashionable clothes.for blog

2. lisa
    November 10, 2020 / 11:27 pm

In the world of www, there are countless blogs. But believe me, this blog has all the perfection that makes it unique in all. I will be back again and again.fashion online shop

3. lisa
    November 13, 2020 / 2:10 pm

These styles give me so much ideas to revamp my wardrobe for spring. I will definitely add these styles outfit along with trendy Beyoung Crop Tops For Women in my spring wardrobe. Recently I bought these crop tops from Beyoung official site. Crop tops are amazing. Your suggested styles and these crop tops make my spring wardrobe wonderful.plus size

4. lisa
    November 22, 2020 / 4:24 am

I think its a new fashion thing. I’ve seen some mannequins with sock like things around their legs but they don’t actually go down (Like that Avril Lavageneagese thing with the arm sock). But I’ve never seen anyone wear them and I’m not really all that into the whore look.Teezip

5. jack
    November 27, 2020 / 7:52 am

Thank you for mentioning how a typical ballroom dance shoe is at least half a shoe size smaller than your normal size. My daughter wants to get into ballroom dancing. We weren’t sure about how big a of a shoe to buy her but now I do.fashion

6. lisa
    January 6, 2021 / 3:53 am

I believe that i noticed you visited my website thus i got here to go back the prefer?.I am
    trying to in finding issues to enhance my site!I guess its adequate to make use of some of your ideas!!Swimsuit

7. January 9, 2021 / 1:17 am

Thank you for mentioning how a typical ballroom dance shoe is at least half a shoe size smaller than your normal size. My daughter wants to get into ballroom dancing. We weren’t sure about how big a of a shoe to buy her but now I do Online Shopping

8. January 10, 2021 / 11:05 pm

Free Fall, to inforamtive content, it is best thing to do.

• January 10, 2021 / 11:06 pm

Free Fall, to inforamtive content, it is best thing to do.

9. March 18, 2021 / 4:15 am

Find the best discounted price men, women and kids shirts, pants, jeans, jackets and trouser and other accessories according to your fashion needs at Brandz Hub. It is the most popular online shopping store located in Lahore, Pakistan. Do online clothes shopping in Pakistan ​with BrandzHub and get the best deals at maximum discount prices.

10. lisa
    April 8, 2021 / 5:19 am

The piece she had made is so wonderful. She is so gifted to have that kind of talent. I also studied fashion designing before, but I have failed to finish it. I did not pursue it because I lack of interest, I wanted to have a title as a designer, but it is so hard to finish a piece. You have to dedicate an effort in time in making one. I hope that I can have the talent as same as yours. Keep it up!Kawaii Fashion

11. lisa
    April 28, 2021 / 9:25 am

The piece she had made is so wonderful. She is so gifted to have that kind of talent. I also studied fashion designing before, but I have failed to finish it. I did not pursue it because I lack of interest, I wanted to have a title as a designer, but it is so hard to finish a piece. You have to dedicate an effort in time in making one. I hope that I can have the talent as same as yours. Keep it up!san diego microblading

12. lisa
    May 14, 2021 / 12:41 am

I now like to emphasize my style with accessories. So that instead of rash purchases, your favorite accessory flaunts on your wrist, you should soberly and prudently evaluate its appearance and compliance with your style.Großhandel Matterhorn

13. lisa
    August 11, 2021 / 10:28 am

Thanks for the useful information. I study at the university and every day I see possible friends. All my friends dress in fashion and spend a lot of money on clothes. I need to write my college essay on fashion trends. I do not have time to follow fashion trends, so I read blogs about fashionable clothes.buy microdermabrasion machine

14. lisa
    August 12, 2021 / 2:58 am

At that point he can without much of a stretch notice hairlessness either on crown or frontal hair area. These regions are normally get influenced by male example hair sparseness. The sparseness turns out to be clear when you lost 50 percent hair of that territory.beauty editorial submission

15. lisa
    August 13, 2021 / 9:06 am

16. lisa
    August 29, 2021 / 5:23 am

I love the peachy lipstick and the blushes but I wouldn´t buy the blushes, I am unable to use something that looks like that for fear of damaging it…I can´t but blushes like that cause I would just store them and that would be wasting money….but they are lovely!nails

17. lisa
    August 31, 2021 / 6:53 am

You may not like the ankle boot and dress look but I think it was fab! That’s a really cute black dress and it looked GREAT the way you paired it!
    pillow slides sandals

18. jack
    September 15, 2021 / 8:11 am

I did not pursue it because I lack of interest, I wanted to have a title as a designer, but it is so hard to finish a piece. You have to dedicate an effort in time in making one. I hope that I can have the talent as same as yours. Wholesale Women’s Denim

19. lisa
    September 23, 2021 / 6:13 am

I now like to emphasize my style with accessories. So that instead of rash purchases, your favorite accessory flaunts on your wrist, you should soberly and prudently evaluate its appearance and compliance with your style.Italian made sunglasses

20. lisa
    October 15, 2021 / 1:34 am

Unique perspective on time based cateogories. I’d be interested in seeing how you break out your accounts within each time period. I noticed that you said each category might contain multiple accounts, but you didn’t give any details about how you structured those. Bino Shirt