In the midst of Mother’s Day gift shopping right now, I’ve been checking out Zulily for some of their fashion deals and have been super impressed with the selection! You know that I love finding and shopping a good deal, so Zulily is pretty much the perfect place for me to shop haha! The cool thing about Zulily‘s model is that they are able to offer a lower price because their items are generally not stored in a warehouse. When a customer places an order, it is sent directly to the vendor who sells the product and they ship it directly to the customer. This can cause shipping to take a couple of weeks, but if you aren’t in a hurry, then it’s the perfect way to shop and save! I also wanted to share 5 more pro tips for shopping on Zulily that I recently discovered!
- Check the site as early as 6AM Pacific Time for new items posted! From kids’ toys, women’s fashion, home decor, to top in beauty products, Zulily has a little bit of everything. And you can save up to 70% on some of your favorite brands!!
- Get Free Shipping! You only pay for shipping on your first order of the day. Every other order that day ships free! And if you shop on a Friday or Saturday, you get free shipping all weekend long.
- Look for the rocket item to receive items faster! Need a last minute Mother’s Day gift? Just look for the rocket icon. That means a product is in their limited warehouse and can ship out right away. You can also go to “Shop By Category” on Zulily and click on the Ready to Ship link to shop the items that can make it to you the fastest.
- Use the Best Price Promise Badge. Zulily deals are all backed by our Best Price Promise. If you find a better price on Walmart.com or Amazon.com, they will match it or beat it. Just click on the Best Price Promise badge on a particular item’s product page, to report a lower price.
- Look for ways to SAVE money when shopping. In addition to their regular three-day sales, they also offer extra super-amazing savings in the form of Deal Dashes (which are 18 hours or less) and Deals of the Day (one-day sales). You can use Smart-pay on orders of $35 or more if you want to break your payment into two easy installments. Just look for the option in your cart at checkout. And lastly, if you refer a friend, you can get a $15 store credit. Look for the Invite & Earn $15 link at the bottom of Zulily!
Shop my Mother’s Day gift picks here:
This post is sponsored by Zulily, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.