Father’s Day is quickly approaching and I just wanted to share some more ideas in case you were looking!! DICK’S Sporting Goods has been go to place to shop for me for Father’s Day gift for years now!! They have everything from athletic apparel, camping supplies, YETI products (we love those), exercise equipment and more!!! Here are a few ideas that I know Marvin would personally love for a gift (he owns some of them too)!
- Athletic Graphic Tees – From Nike to Patagonia, they have lots of sports shirts in top selling brands!
- Hybrid Board Shorts – I keep seeing these types of shorts everywhere for Men (and boys) too! They are great for being on the water and also work as an everyday short too. You know I am all about that versatility!
- Running Shoes – You think I have a lot of shoes, Marv might be UP there in beating me in number of pairs or running shoes! Marv loves his Nikes and Brooks a lot!!
- Sandals – They carry popular brands like Birkenstocks, Teva and Nike!
- YETI Products – From tumblers to coolers, to so much more, we are HUGE YETI fans over here!!! We love them for keeping our coffees/teas cold and our Roadie 24 Cooler A LOT!!
- Grills, smokers, and cookers – We are a HUGE fan of backyard grilling and Marv is a pro at using the grill and smoker!! I always love getting him accessories to help him out with it, and it’s a win-win for me, because I get to eat the yummy food!
- Home gym equipment – DICK’S has a huge assortment of home gym equipment, great for keeping your man (or Dad) in good shape!!!
Thank you to DICK’S Sporting Goods for sponsoring this post, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.