Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.
My parents are here in town visiting us this week and it’s so fun to have them here (and having them make meals and foods that remind me of my childhood). And you can bet I have been using my Walmart+ membership a ton to grab the last minute things needed for certain meals as well as fresh groceries. Yesterday, the kids begged my Mom to make a tray of her famous 3 layer Jello that she always made for us when I was a kid!! So I placed an order for some ingredients we needed (along with some other fresh fruit and veggies) and it was all delivered to my front door the next day in the time slot that I had specified.
I use the benefits of my membership a few times a month and my favorite benefit of my Walmart+ membership is free delivery from my store with no markups ($35 order minimum. Restrictions apply.). But I also love that I can save on gas as well! Walmart+ is just $12.95/month or $98/year for access to all of their money-saving benefits.
Three Layered Jello Recipe
2 packs Knox gelatin
6 oz. Jell-O (pick any 2 colors)
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract- clear color (optional)
1. Layer One: Mix in one 6 oz box jello with 1 pack of Knox gelatin.
2. Pour in 2.5 cups of boiling hot water and stir until dissolved.
3. Put this layer in your 9×12 pan and refrigerate for 20-25 minutes (time can vary).
4. Layer Two (start after putting Layer One in fridge): Mix 1.5 cup of boiling water with 3 packs gelatin.
5. Add a teaspoon of vanilla extract, make sure to use the clear kind (optional).
6. Let this cool about 5 minutes or so and then add 1 cup of milk.
7. Once that 20 minutes of setting on the first layer is done, SLOWLY spoon in this mixture.
8. Refrigerate second layer for 15-20 minutes.
8. Layer Three: Mix in one 6 oz box jello with 1 pack of Knox gelatin.
9. Pour in 3 cups of boiling hot water and stir until dissolved. Let cool.
10. Slowly spoon in this layer on top of the white layer.
11. Put back in fridge and chill for 2 hours.
12. Cut into squares and serve! Yummy!
Shop this post: