Have you entered the Jean Jean Vintage giveaway for $50 credit to her vintage & antique jewelry shop?
It’s been quite the busy week this week. My parents came into town throughout the middle of it because they wanted to see me in my big belly glory. It was so great to hang out with them and just see them one last time before we have our baby. The next time we see them, our baby boy should be born or at least around the week of him being born (near Christmas time)! They will be coming to help us out with the first month of baby care, we’re so blessed!
And our plans for this weekend? Lunch with some friends at a new to us restaurant and hitting up the H&M and Savers that both just opened up on our city on Thursday, SO PUMPED! But first… a bump update, or as Marvin calls it, a Bumpdate. 😉
Bump update: 35 weeks
– Went to a Baby Care Basics class this week, learned a lot (how to change diapers, swaddle, bath baby)
– Had my last biweekly doctor’s appt and now we are on to weekly appts, wow!
– Getting more and more stretch marks… not fun!
– Officially can’t wear my wedding rings, so instead wear my Pear and Peacock ring on ring finger.
– Back to craving coconut water – it’s SO good.