• blogette

IMG_2068

IMG_2070

IMG_2073

IMG_2079

IMG_2081

IMG_2085

Top: Forever 21 | Blazer: TJMaxx {similar} | Skirt: J.Crew {similar} | Shoes: TJMaxx {similar} | Bag: Cuore and Pelle | Bracelets: J.Crew {similar}, Mimi’s {similar}

Things that make me uncomfortable:

1) Taking outfit photos in public. Kidding, I’m over it now. But it REALLY used to make me uncomfortable.
2) When random strange men say “hi” to me or start trying to make conversation with me in public places… gas station, grocery store, park.
3) Driving people around that I don’t know well.
4) People with crazy cackle laughs.
5) Coworkers clipping their fingernails/toenails at work.
6) Pooping in a silent bathroom with only 1-2 other people in there.
7) People watching me parallel park my car.
8) If I know there is a spider or mosquito in my room at night that we tried to kill but couldn’t, I just won’t be able to sleep.
9) Posting pictures of a piece of clothing that is severely wrinkled. Case in point – above. Sorry about that, these pictures were taken just after a fantastic lunch (where I was sitting obviously) with Chasing Davies and Pretty, Polished, Perfect.

Well, let’s hear it, what are things that make YOU uncomfortable?

29 Comments ( Reply )

1. Anna
    May 03, 2013 @ 2:51 am

oh my goodness, that blazer is AMAZING and I love love love the color combo. You look so stunning. If you get a sec, I’d love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

2. Jennifer
    May 03, 2013 @ 5:24 am

OMG I am the same way with most of these. I can’t sleep knowing there was a bug we couldn’t find or kill. It drives me bonkers. I hate when random – men usually – try to talk to me at the supermarket. It’s like hey weirdo, go away. I don’t know you and don’t want to.

3. two birds
    May 03, 2013 @ 6:36 am

yes…driving people around that i don’t know is so uncomfortable!! i love these colors together, and the black and white and lace is perfect over it all!

4. Lauren
    May 03, 2013 @ 7:58 am

I LOVE the back of your blazer! So adorable! I also get really uncomfortable when people are watching me park! And I’m also with you on the bugs. EEEK.

5. Leigh
    May 03, 2013 @ 8:02 am

Oh I love the lace baking!

6. Rachel
    May 03, 2013 @ 9:33 am

I HATE driving with other people in the car- especially if I don’t know them! It gives me terrible anxiety. :P

7. ilene
    May 03, 2013 @ 9:45 am

oh, my goodness! me too about the spider in the room. i have to kill it or i won’t be able to sleep. eeeek!

8. Carly
    May 03, 2013 @ 10:41 am

I used to be uncomfortable taking outfit pics in public too, now I’m way over it!

Love this blazer on you!

Carly

9. Kat
    May 03, 2013 @ 10:42 am

HA! I love you for posting these because I have to agree with you on of it! Number 1 is my biggest anxiety inducer! x, Kat

Love and Ace

10. Always Maylee
    May 03, 2013 @ 10:52 am

You look beautiful, love that blazer! Haha, #6. Clipping nails in general weirds me out, and it definitely should never be done in public!!

xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

11. lisacng @ expandng.com
    May 03, 2013 @ 2:08 pm

Cute lace back to the cardi. Totally find coworkers clipping nails at work so disgusting. And I get nervous parallel parking in front of people too! Unless I nail it, then I’m like, Heck ya!

12. Krysten
    May 03, 2013 @ 3:33 pm

I feel uncomfortable when much older men make awkward comments with me, ew ew ew!

13. shannon
    May 03, 2013 @ 4:24 pm

hehe… your list is really cute and I agree w/you on so many of them. :) Your outfit is beautiful, by the way. Love the mix of colors and the back of your jacket is soooo pretty.

14. Kimmie
    May 03, 2013 @ 6:34 pm

hahaha! I love your list. Pooping in a bathroom with 1-2 people in there? How about ZERO people in there!! LOL

And OMG when someone is watching me parallel park, it always takes FOREVER. If no one is watching, I can do it in one perfect swoop.

Love the color of your skirt! BR has one right now that’s the same color and I’m totally drooling over it!

15. Heather @ Glitter and Gloss
    May 03, 2013 @ 8:55 pm

Oh my gosh, I am dying over #6 – and I agree!!

16. Amy Shaughnessy
    May 03, 2013 @ 9:27 pm

Oh my goodness. I’m cracking up over here. You are keeping it real girlfriend!! I don’t know how to keep my clothes from wrinkling. You have to sit in the car so I don’t know how to prevent the wrinkles… You look cute.

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

17. Shira
    May 03, 2013 @ 10:10 pm

I love the color combo and those stripes-so pretty! ewwww people clip their toe/fingernails at work? I once saw a guy do it ON THE SUBWAY I’M NOT LYING. He took off his socks and shoes-omg during rush hour. But that’s the least of what I’ve seen on my lovely train rides haha. Taking pics in public where people start staring still makes me slightly uncomfy haha. The thing that makes me most uncomfortable is when people comment on my body shape (weight loss, gain, what do you eat, etc).
    ;)

18. Megan Lane
    May 03, 2013 @ 10:22 pm

I hadn’t even noticed your skirt was wrinkled! I am the same way about knowing there being some kind of insect in my room at night, hate that feeling!

19. sue
    May 03, 2013 @ 10:51 pm

LOL, sandy you are too cute! who cuts their toe nails at work!??!?

20. Kaitlin
    May 03, 2013 @ 11:01 pm

Love the detailing on the back of your jacket, looks gorgeous!

21. Kim R. Robinson
    May 05, 2013 @ 1:13 am

Your outfit is very gorgeous! You look so lovely in it!

22. Romladolcevita
    May 05, 2013 @ 1:49 pm

Happy weekend from Italy!

23. Laura
    May 06, 2013 @ 11:50 am

Driving people I don’t know very well makes me super uncomfortable too. It makes me question all of my song choices… yikes. Anyway, your outfit is great. =)

24. Gemy Vinson
    May 06, 2013 @ 3:00 pm

Going to a restaurant to meet a friend and the friend does not show so I am sitting there b y myself at a table alone!

25. Kacie's Kloset
    May 06, 2013 @ 4:51 pm

I loved the color combo so much that I didn’t even notice the wrinkles until you pointed it out :) And I’m with you on the whole not being able to sleep when you know a bug is in your room. lol

26. Amy @ Heart to Shutter Photo
    May 07, 2013 @ 4:33 pm

Love this outfit! Those colors are so perfect together!

27. Audrey @ Putting Me Together
    May 08, 2013 @ 11:09 am

Great color combo! And yes on number 6 and 7. And I’m not quite sure what you’re talking about with number 5, but I might have a crazy cackle laugh. haha!

28. Misty
    May 08, 2013 @ 12:18 pm

I feel the same way about bugs I can’t kill. Eek!

29. Vintage Danielle
    May 09, 2013 @ 7:35 pm

I share many of the same items like number 1,2,6,7 but also when I see bugs in my kitchen :(