Things that make me uncomfortable:
1) Taking outfit photos in public. Kidding, I’m over it now. But it REALLY used to make me uncomfortable.
2) When random strange men say “hi” to me or start trying to make conversation with me in public places… gas station, grocery store, park.
3) Driving people around that I don’t know well.
4) People with crazy cackle laughs.
5) Coworkers clipping their fingernails/toenails at work.
6) Pooping in a silent bathroom with only 1-2 other people in there.
7) People watching me parallel park my car.
8) If I know there is a spider or mosquito in my room at night that we tried to kill but couldn’t, I just won’t be able to sleep.
9) Posting pictures of a piece of clothing that is severely wrinkled. Case in point – above. Sorry about that, these pictures were taken just after a fantastic lunch (where I was sitting obviously) with Chasing Davies and Pretty, Polished, Perfect.