Roxanna and Robert’s Vegas Wedding – Part 2

Remember the Vegas Wedding I blogged about last week? Part 1 was all about the Ceremony and the Reception, and Part 2 is about the Newlyweds!

As the festivities wound to an end, the bride and groom made their swift escape…

The groom lent a hand to his new wife…

To journey to a landmark…

Where they kissed, jumped, dipped, and celebrated their first moments as newlyweds…

A few intimate moments in the getaway car…

Before they became incognito wallflowers…

And shared private moments where time seemed to stand still…

An exciting and exhausting wedding day came to a close right back to where it began…this time, hand in happily married hand!

Congrats to Roxanna and Robert on a beautiful wedding and an everlasting marriage of happiness!

1. Roxanna
    April 21, 2010 / 8:37 am

Yay…great shots! Well, except for some of my expressions, but that’s probably why I’m not a model! Lol. Thank you again!

2. April 21, 2010 / 9:07 am

How fun! Love to see a beautiful yet causal and relaxed couple!

3. Cynthia
    April 21, 2010 / 9:13 am

Sandy, the photos look so great!!! You’re going to be such a pro soon (hopefully you’ll be ready by my wedding lol).

4. Kristen
    April 21, 2010 / 9:15 am

holy crap, we’re growing up. who’s next? 🙂

5. April 21, 2010 / 9:43 am

great photos! i love the jumping in air one! viva las vegas!!

6. April 21, 2010 / 10:23 am

sandy – ohmigoodness what a fun and creative idea to get the AFTER pics!!! all the way to the hotel room, love it! 😉 so sweet!

and wanted to stop by to say thank you SO much for your support / comments on all the blogs today! i replied to you at 100LC with where the outfits are from… I’ll post it here too: The first outfit skirt is from h&m, top is from forever 21, sweater is thrifted from buffalo exchange. 2nd outfit skirt is from another buy/sell/trade place, top is from jcrew, and the sweater is from forever 21. Both shoes are from the fashion district in los angeles — If you want me to look for the shoes in la for you, i’d totally pick you up a pair 😉

i seriously hope we can meet up next time i come to mo! which will probably be around christmas time.. let’s plan it for sure. have a wonderful day friend, and thank you again!

• April 21, 2010 / 10:39 am

@Roxanna – oh please, you could TOTALLY be a model girl!!! 🙂
      @Cynthia – thanks cynthia! i will have my camera around my neck and in my face at your wedding, don’t you worry lady! 🙂
      @oh, hello friend – thanks for posting where you got all your cute outfits danni!! when you come to MO, we should totally go thrifting!!! =) i’ll be out in LA later this year too, so we could meet up in the fashion district too! 😉

7. April 21, 2010 / 10:58 am

Sandy , these are such great photos, wow!! I LOVE the pics below the vegas sign…just so fun and perfect. Makes me want to throw on my wedding dress and get some pics taken there 🙂

8. April 21, 2010 / 1:48 pm

oh sandy! those photos are just gorgeous. love them all!

thanks for sharing!

9. aliao
    April 21, 2010 / 9:29 pm

love it! nice sandy! (and assistant marvin hehehe)
    nice vertical, roxanna! (jumping pic at the las vegas sign) girl’s got some hops!

10. Jessica
    April 21, 2010 / 9:39 pm

nice!! i was wondering where those vegas sign shots came from in your preview!! lol. awesome shots sandy! by the time it’s my turn you’ll be a well seasoned professional and i’ll give ya a call!! lol

11. April 21, 2010 / 10:20 pm

Nice work dude! I really like the photos with the Las Vegas sign in the background! Really nice posing and composition for the other ones! Stop getting better than me! haha, j/k!

12. April 22, 2010 / 1:03 am

Wow, you took some really awesome pictures here! I love them all:)

xx

13. Erimentha
    April 22, 2010 / 2:00 am

hello sandy,

thank you for entering in my blog award called ‘little known lovelies’

results will be published soon, good luck!
    xoxo eri (www.littleblogofhappiness.blogspot.com)
    p.s. lovely shots from the wedding, great job 🙂

14. April 22, 2010 / 2:26 am

What a sweet couple your friends are… love all the pictures. 🙂 Wedding always make me smile… it feels like I haven’t been to one in quite some time… I was a bridesmaid 5 times… and caught the bouquet 4 times!! ha ha… Happy Hump Day Sandy.. oh did you check ou the 7-day ring… aren’t they awesome.. I need one.. NOW! hee hee.

xx Love & Aloha

15. April 22, 2010 / 7:12 am

These are great photos!! I love the private moment still shot. I love weddings!

16. April 22, 2010 / 4:24 pm

how incredibly cool is this!!! They make getting married in vegas beautiful!! 🙂

17. April 22, 2010 / 4:38 pm

Back at you girl ..these pictures are amazing ..you are a beautiful I mean beautiful bride..be well my new friend. Blessings. Jennifer

18. April 22, 2010 / 7:22 pm

Lovely photos and funny comments! It’s so great to see wedding photos! You just see all the love emanating from the stills <3

19. April 24, 2010 / 5:31 am

Beautiful pictures, they look so cute together!