1. Remember the baby shower I blogged about back in April? Well, baby bear Brandon was born on June 11 and here’s a couple pictures for you to ooh and aah over!
I love his facial expression in the first one (teehee!) and you can tell he will be such a HANDSOME boy in the second one!
2. I got my first spray tan ever last Wednesday! I love how it turned out, but was a little disappointed that I couldn’t work out that night (or shower)… yea I smelled for a day. The color didn’t really come off on my clothes or sheets or anything but when I did shower, the water was a little orange and the color settled in some more and looked real natural and good after that!
3. Hands down, summer is my favorite season ever… mostly because I can wear dresses and sandals to my hearts’ content! However, mosquito bites are really quite a bummer, last week I got 7 bites in 2 days, ugh. One time when I went to Taiwan over the summer, I had 40 mosquito bites at one time, I kid you not. I also have a real problem of scratching them until they scar… What kinds of lotions/ointments do you use to get rid tame the itch??
4. We sold Marv’s 16 year old baby – the red Toyota Corolla – to someone whose car recently got flooded in the Tennessee floods. Marv’s a little sad to let the car go, but it was a necessary move to pay for the carpet in our basement! And plus… there wasn’t a need to have three cars and three car insurances.
5. We just flew back from San Francisco on a red eye flight because we didn’t want to use up any vacation days. Although it was quite brutal, we’re trying to save up days for a possible Australian vacation next year! 🙂
6. My CSN Store $60 gift certificate giveaway ends today at 5:00PM CST! Don’t forget to enter if you haven’t already done so!