Don’t forget to enter the Sense and Sensibility $30 jewelry giveaway if you haven’t already!
Happy first day of Autumn friends (on Friday)! 🙂 So I know I’ve blogged about this before (a year ago) but I couldn’t help myself to blog about it again. Fall weather is just PERFECT for scarves and each year I find myself wanting to buy more and more and more. Marvin thinks I have too many, but a girl can never have enough scarves right? They are such a great accessory, don’t you agree (say yes!)?
1) Feathers are totally IN right now, like the ones on this Reverie scarf!
2) Loving the green color, fun fabrics and designs on this Le Mode scarf!
3) aPearantly Sew used one of my fabrics and made a beautiful infinity scarf~!
4) Knit Frekkles HAND KNIT this striped scarf with all of my favorite colors, so pretty!
5) Kind of in love with Leah Duncan’s designs and shop, and the same goes for this Elle Summer Scarf!
6) The Soaktree has some crochet scarves in pretty colors to keep you warm this fall/winter!
7) This Modcloth scarf is really Too Hoot for Words! 😉
And just because I totally needed this guide for myself, I thought I’d share it with you all. A few different tutorials of ways to wear scarves! I’m so boring I always do #1… but I intend to branch out this season, hold me to it guys.
And speaking of scarves, the winner of the Stitched + Adorned peach chevron scarf giveaway is…. Elle Sees! Congrats Elle, please email me at sandyalamode(at)gmail(dot)com with your mailing address and we’ll get your scarf sent to you just in time for the cold weather!! 🙂