Can’t Stop Wearing My Target Booties

Button down: J.Crew | Skirt: Forever 21 | Boots: Target | Necklace and Bracelet: JEWELIQ

I’m not sure I can count on one hand how many times I’ve worn this polka dot blouse with these booties.  In fact, I know for a fact that you will be seeing this combo in a future outfit post soon (but with different bottoms of course).  If you haven’t gotten yourself a staple pair of nude booties this Fall yet, then you’re falling behind.  I think I could rock these boots with almost any outfit I wear and the are way comfortable too!  I’m linking up with Marionberry Style for the Trend of the Month – Boots and Booties Challenge and The Pleated Poppy What I Wore Wednesday and Rolled Up Pretty Whatever Whenever Wednesday!

And can we just pretend that the skirt is orange in the spirit of Halloween, it’s red-orange, so good enough yea?  I have to say that I’m a little sad we won’t be home passing out candy, since we got about 270+ kids last year!  But I really can’t complain since we’re kind of in paradise right now.  I’m also a little sad we couldn’t have spent this Halloween with Austin but if we were going to miss a Halloween, this one would make the most sense since his bedtime is around 8PM and he can’t walk yet.  Next year, I CAN’T WAIT to take him around to collect candy for me… ahem… I mean for him, even though kids shouldn’t eat too much candy.  😉  But of course, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to at least get him dressed up in a costume, because babies in costumes are the cutest thing ever.

Here’s the little cousin zoo animal clan.  2 boy monkeys and 1 lady giraffe.  Can I get a collective “awwww”!?

Austin didn’t last long in the monkey costume since it was literally 90 degrees outside.  So we stripped him down and made him into candy corn instead.  🙂  Thanks for the pics sis!

Happy Halloween!

1. October 31, 2012 / 12:03 am

That skirt is a nice colour!

2. October 31, 2012 / 12:13 am

I love those booties! Everyone is wearing super cute booties and I am jealous! Lovely.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

3. Darby
    October 31, 2012 / 12:30 am

I absolutely ADORE your skirt! The color looks amazing on you darling!
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed

4. October 31, 2012 / 1:48 am

Oh, when I bring Charlotte trick-or-treating, a LOT of the candy is for me, lol. The combo of your booties and polka dot blouse is a foolproof one, I’d wear it all the time too!

Marisa

5. October 31, 2012 / 4:04 am

Those Target booties are such a gem! I own them in black and wear them often. surprised how comfy they are 🙂

6. October 31, 2012 / 6:24 am

Very cute way to style the booties – popping over from Marionberry’s linkup and so pleased to get some ideas for my similar pair. (I wasn’t sure about wearing with skirts, but now I am!)
    p.s. those babies in costume are too cute!

7. October 31, 2012 / 8:23 am

Oh my goodness – first of all – I love little A’s costume! Happy Halloween!!

And I have that shirt so obviously I now need those booties. They are precious!

8. October 31, 2012 / 8:31 am

Awww….check out the 3 cuties. I haven’t ventured into polka dots but perhaps I should seeing that my pile of striped tops is growing by the minute. Fabulous ankle boots. I love the beige color because it’s so versatile.

9. October 31, 2012 / 8:49 am

You can totally get an AWWWW. How cute!

10. October 31, 2012 / 8:55 am

Omg, baby zoo animals… I can’t even handle how cute that picture is! I hope you are having a blast in Hawaii! Love those target booties, I can see why you can’t stop wearing them. 🙂

xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

11. October 31, 2012 / 8:56 am

awwww!!! ok K need to go in there to be with the animal pack since she’s a tiger this year 😀

12. October 31, 2012 / 8:57 am

awww… very cute outfit! adore your necklace!

13. October 31, 2012 / 9:06 am

Aww, what a cute little monkey! I love my Target booties too, you’re right, they ARE comfy! I love how you styled them here–I’m stealing this outfit Sandy!

14. October 31, 2012 / 9:26 am

awwww the monkeys are soooo cute!!

love booties, possibly the best fashion statement ever, and super comfortable! And i don’t blame you for wearing that shirt all the time, sooo cute! love the combo 🙂

stopping by from wiww

Enter my Current Giveaway!

15. October 31, 2012 / 9:26 am

I love your polka dot chambray!! Your ankle boots are so cute and can’t believe they are from target. 🙂 xoxo, Phoebe

16. October 31, 2012 / 9:32 am

AWWWWWW!
    And I love those boots.

17. October 31, 2012 / 9:34 am

You look so pretty! I have a shirt really similar from Old Navy. I like this color combination. Oh my goodness – Austin is too adorable for works!! The three of them together are SO cute.

18. October 31, 2012 / 9:37 am

I have those same booties! I need to wear them without tights or leggings – it looks so cute! those kids are adorable!!

19. October 31, 2012 / 11:42 am

love those booties with the skirt, i am def falling behind, because I don’t own any yet lol. Ive hinted at my sis and fiance though for my bday so hopefully ill have some soon!

Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

20. October 31, 2012 / 12:18 pm

First off – that photos definitely deserves a huge AWWWW! So so cute!
    Second, the booties with the skirt and chambray is a perfect effortless fall look. Beautiful as always Sandy! Thanks so much for linking up 🙂
    xo – Marion

21. October 31, 2012 / 12:46 pm

Those booties are fabulous – and I really love how you paired the denim shirt + bright skirt! I found your blog through Marion’s linkup, and just started following you on Bloglovin. I would love it if you have a chance to check out my blog as well, let me know what you think, and follow me if you like it! =)

Avec Amber

22. October 31, 2012 / 2:41 pm

Love the little monkey pictures!!! The boots are gorgeous, I can see why you’re so attached to them

23. October 31, 2012 / 2:56 pm

Love your outfit! So happy I snatched up this shirt too 🙂 But I must say…I love the babies pics even more! TOO cute!

24. October 31, 2012 / 8:02 pm

Cute outfit! I also love baby costumes-mine was a cupcake!

25. October 31, 2012 / 8:44 pm

LOVE this look. The pairing is just darling!
    AND the kids?! HOW PRECIOUS! I cannot stop smiling.
    xo,
    nancy

26. October 31, 2012 / 9:00 pm

Adorable photos especially of the zoo clan! And I love this outfit. Those booties are super cute!

27. November 2, 2012 / 12:59 pm

LOVE that necklace. I pinned it :). And very cool booties! Love the photos of Austin, both as a lion and as candy corn.

28. November 2, 2012 / 10:25 pm

I love your red and blue combo. The kiddies are so cute in their costumes.

29. November 3, 2012 / 11:05 pm

Hope you had a great birthday. your monkey is absolutely adorable. you truly have a beautiful and adorable family. you are blessed! <3

30. November 6, 2012 / 12:10 pm

The booties are adorable and look to be so versatile with many outfit ideas.