Full term and wearing heels…

IMG_9419

Whoa, we’ve reached 37 weeks (full term, baby) in this pregnancy and sometimes I still sneak in wearing heels once in awhile when I’m feeling fancy. 😉 I am happy to report that my belly button has not changed from an innie to an outie and although I feel drained from energy a little bit (like from walking stairs or just doing too much), overall I am feeling good. At my last appointment, the doctor said he could see the baby coming 1-2 weeks early, eeks, which COULD mean next week! But really, I know it’s up to the baby and with all the sweets and stuff that I eat, I wouldn’t be surprised if she wants to stay inside just a little bit longer, HA!

IMG_9421

IMG_9423

IMG_9425

IMG_9426

Outfit Details:

Top c/o OhBabyChic
Kimono: Romwe
Shorts: Lilac Clothing
Shoes: JustFab
Necklace: Olive + Piper
Bag: Saint Laurent {similar}

1. Kassie
    August 26, 2014 / 8:38 pm

Cute outfit and can’t believe she’ll be here so soon! I feel like you just announced your pregnancy!

2. August 27, 2014 / 4:59 am

Pumpkin- high in fiber and low in calories, pumpkin packs a fortune
    of disease-fighting nutrients, including potassium, pantothenic acid, magnesium,
    and vitamins C and E. But even more concerning was I contacted Jeremy Saffron who is a good friend of mine and he told me that he too
    thought it was once good and he did more research and found
    out it really wasn_t. Blueberries Chock filled with anti-oxidants and also phytoflavinoids, Blueberries are also high in potassium
    as well as ascorbic acid.

3. jillian
    August 27, 2014 / 8:40 am

dang girl im impressed! i never wear heels!! but those are SO cute and i love the shirt too ;0 xo jillian – cornflake dreams

4. August 27, 2014 / 9:27 am

You look gorgeous! Love the tee and those wedges!

5. August 27, 2014 / 12:28 pm

I cannot believe you in those heels, what a chic mommy you are!

6. August 27, 2014 / 2:10 pm

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site?
    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided brilliant transparent concept

7. September 21, 2014 / 1:59 am

Let us assume an imaginary thermal power plant which features a capacity of
    1000 MW and try to obtain the amount of coal needed
    for its consumption. Energy is a thing sounds acai berries 900
    us may make use of more of, particularly if we’re not wanting to consume healthy diets or sleeping enough.

Click this link to learn more about selecting a good first bonsai plant: and sign up
    to your FREE 7-part introductory mini-course on the way to grow miniature bonsai trees.

The shamans claim that plants connect us with nature because they take
    their nourishment directly through the earth, in addition to the sunshine, air.

8. October 6, 2014 / 8:54 am

They have limited there functioning to a radio but they offer a true package for your radio industry.
    Both of the hosts acknowledged that the law of attraction was certainly in charge of bringing them together.
    Baofeng ste Click on Next Page to discover who helps make the top 5 best New Vegas Mods list.

Devices such as wireless entertainment systems and printers function by sending and receiving high frequency radio wave signals, just like your cellphone.

Baofeng chirp files They revealed about the air that they’ve never met in person but feel
    like they have known each other for years. If someone is surely an owner of an radio station or restaurant,
    where they must play music the whole day, public performance rights are common what she or he needs to get.