Today, I am so excited to tell you about a new clothing rental/buying service called LE TOTE! It gives women access to an infinite closet of garments & accessories.
How LE TOTE works: Super simple – Only pay $49/month
1. Fill out your size profile and like all of your favorite pieces by clicking the heart. This adds the pieces to your closet.
2. A Stylist will curate your tote with items in your closet and items that fit your style.
3. Wear your tote (3 garments, 2 accessories) for as long or as little as you want! 2 days, 3 weeks, however long or little as you please!
4. Send the whole tote back in the prepaid envelope and they’ll send you a new tote immediately.
5. Loved something? Hold on to it and send everything else back. This lets them know that you’d like to purchase it! They’ll charge the card on file and send a new tote.
6. Rate your tote – tell them about the fit and if you liked the style! This way your stylist can get to know your style and begin to personalize your totes even more!
Each tote contains 3 garments and 2 accessories. Shipping is free both ways. I recently received my first LE TOTE and here’s what I got (I actually got an extra garment)! 🙂
Seriously, I fell in love with it all! All of these items are on trend and totally my style. And they feature some popular name brands as well. And in your very first tote, you get a pretty black LE TOTE tote as well! How many times did I just type the word “tote”, HA! Anyways, if I chose to buy all the items in my tote, it would only come out to a member price of $299, when retail is $426! I haven’t returned the tote yet, but would love to get your help on deciding which items to keep and which items to return? I know for a fact that I want to keep the pink top, floral blouse and rose gold necklace… as I styled them up in this outfit below!
Top, Blouse and Necklace: LE TOTE
One lucky winner will win a 3 month membership to LE TOTE!
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only and closes on 10/8/14 at 12:00AM MST.