This post is sponsored by Starbucks Refreshers.
We all know that sometimes it’s hard to wake up in the morning, it’s a struggle to get past that post lunch slump, or you just have to stay up late to get things done (well that’s me every night). So I just wanted to share a few of my tips and tricks for staying refreshed and revitalized all day long.
1. Take a walk outside. Sometimes when I have been sitting at my cubicle for hours or if I have been cooped up inside our house, a walk outside is the perfect way to break up the day. I find that being out in the sun can instantly make my mood go from drab to happy!
2. Exercise. Recently I’ve taken up Pure Barre as my main form of exercise and I love it. It is one of the most challenging all body workouts I’ve ever done, but I truly feel great and accomplished after every class. You need to find your own exercise routine to make you feel good about your body, one that makes you feel revitalized.
3. Stretch mental boundaries. Whether it’s reading a good book, listening to an audio book, doing some Sudoku puzzles (do people still do those?), or picking up a hobby that you can do for an hour a day or so, using the brain is a great way to stay refreshed. I find that when I am working on troubleshooting something for work or spend too many hours on a blog post, a mental break where you change directions completely, can really help.
4. Eat fruit. I live off fruit as afternoon snacks. Watermelon, strawberries, mangoes, pineapple are my absolute faves. If fruit isn’t your thing, find that snack that gives you fuel to go on with the rest of your day.
5. Stay hydrated with Starbucks Refreshers. I always go for an afternoon drink to keep me refreshed. Especially with the hot temperatures outside right now, it is essential to stay hydrated. Starbucks Refreshers comes in 3 fruity, delicious flavors (Strawberry Lemonade, Blueberry Acai, and Raspberry Pomegranate) and is the perfect drink to get you over that 3 o’clock hump (you know what I’m talking about).
What are your tips for staying refreshed all day?
With a revitalizing blend of sparkling fruit juices, b vitamins and ginseng, Starbucks RefreshersTM has all the goodness you need to get the most out of today.