With Halloween coming up so soon, I wanted to do a roundup post of 20 kid-friendly Halloween treats ideas to get you all inspired. As my oldest is getting to the age where he would actually appreciate (or be scared or excited) about these things, I thought it would be fun to spend some time on Pinterest (come follow me!) and on my friend’s blogs finding the best of the best.
These range from “easy” to “hard”, involve different elements of Halloween (you know what your kids would enjoy the most), and vary from drinks to snacks to desserts. I’ve credited all the sources below each picture if you want to click on them to find the recipes!
1. Mini Ghost Pumpkin Cakes by Ashlee Marie
2. Banana Mummies by Love To Be In the Kitchen
3. Dracula Punch by Tastefully Frugal
4. Frankenstein Oreo’s by One Sweet Appetite
5. Gore-licious Chocolate Cherry Shake by The Frugal Foodie Mama
6. Graveyard Cupcakes by Cupcake Diaries
7. Halloween Oreo Fudge with Mom’s Messy Miracles
8. Halloween Popcorn Balls from Pink Heels Pink Truck
9. Spider Web Dip by Is This Really My Life
10. Mini Halloween Pumpkin Pies by Inspiration for Moms
11. Monster Cookies by Artsy Fartsy Mama
12. Monster Chocolate Covered Pretzels by Sarah Halstead
13. Eyeball Oreo Truffles by This Girl’s Life Blog
14. Jack Skellington Cake Pops by Pint Sized Baker
15. Spiderweb Cookie Cake by Love To Be In The Kitchen
16. Itty-Bitty Bat Cupcakes by Bakerella
17. Dia De Los Muertos Mini Cakes by Sweet C’s Designs
18. Halloween Snack Mix by Eating On A Dime
19. Spooky Graveyard Pudding Cups by Snap Creativity via Scattered Thoughts Of A Crafty Mom
20. Haunted Halloween Brownies by Mom Foodie at Blommi
Such a fun, tasty round up of recipes! Thanks for including my Dracula Punch! Headed over to check out a few others now too.
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and these treats are so beyond cute!! haha Definitely using some of these ideas this holiday!!! Thank you for sharing!
These are all so cute and creative!
these are the cutest ideas!! i love it!