Keeping healthy during cold/flu season with CVS

This post is sponsored by CVS, but all opinions expressed are 100% my own.

IMG_3105

Because we are in the middle of cold/flu season and I feel like my kid’s are sick all the time… which means we get sick half the time too, it’s so important to make sure your house is stocked full of necessities to combat these illnesses. Vivian has been able to blow her nose since 12 months and that is just INSANE. Her daycare teachers told us that she is the only one in her class that is able to do it. It’s kind of funny though, because she blows her nose all the time and even can go over and grab a tissue or wipe herself to do so! I recently made a trip to CVS to stock up on some essentials for daily health for adults and kids.

IMG_3118

For the kids, I got a gel pack for bruises, cold medicine, gummy vitamins for Austin (he is obsessed), wipes for travel and just because I thought the cupholder version was fun, and teething gel for Vivian because she is constantly going to be going through that horrible process through the next year.
IMG_3124

And for me and my husband, I got some preventative cold medicine, I always take these when I feel a sore throat or runny nose coming on and I swear it helps! As well as a multivitamin from the radiance line because I know that some days I can’t always get my healthy eating plate just right with all the nutrients, that having that extra boost is always helpful. They also have a radiance PLATINUM line that contains supplements that are vegan, non-GMO and certified organic.

IMG_3110

I really love that CVS can be a one-stop shop for a variety of items for my family’s health. Make sure to check out CVS Brand Cold/Flu items for keeping healthy during cold/flu season.

1. October 20, 2019 / 12:20 am

The cold season badly affected the kids. I know everything because i am a mother and i have 3 children. I am seeing this product the first time. I note this product and after the doctor consultancy, i will use…

2. October 20, 2019 / 11:50 am

Hello!
    KETO 5 Natural Thermogenic Fat Burner; helps Elevate Energy Level. Every bottle comes with 60 Capsules for a 30 day supply, made from all-natural ingredients Scientifically formulated fat burner; boost metabolism & burn fat.

3. October 25, 2019 / 9:55 am

Mental health is a result of our mind thinking. Believe you can do it you do it. Ignore negative thinking and believe you are the truth. Your article provides me with great inspiration. Thanks for the great inspiration.

4. joon
    October 31, 2019 / 10:40 am

This high intensity workout takes you through 12 exercises (jumping jacks, abdominal crunches, press ups, plank, squats, lunges etc). Training at high intensity with very little rest in between each exercise (apparently!) makes this workout the equivalent of a 30+-minute traditional resistance-training session.Health tips

5. lisa
    November 8, 2019 / 2:38 pm

I think a healthy man should massage. In the below post you said right! if any human in high blood pressure, diabetes or have had cancer or have an allergy then first should consult with doctor.cbd extract

6. carry
    November 14, 2019 / 4:45 am

In the first part of this content, you talk about the insulin, Its means you are a diabetic patient. For remaining healthy and fit every human should drink the 6-8 glasses of water each day. i think coffee is also the best choice for improving the digestive system. Running and eating also good acts for improving the human body. Thank you for the medical informative post and I request to everyone to should follow these instructions.CBD oil Kona

7. lisa
    November 20, 2019 / 12:01 pm

Hi, When our company first offered EAP, I said, “Great!” My coworkers said “Whyever? No one here has an alcohol problem!” and then gave me the stink eye. But we had people struggling with office stress, chronic illness, aging parents, new baby issues, parenting problems, marital strife…lots of reasons to put EAP to good use. In addition to offering services for mental health, HR needs to make it clear that normal people use those services for all sorts of really good reasons and shouldn’t feel ashamed to reach out. For a business, mental health care can mean having effective workers rather people who are doing just enough to get by as they struggle with issues with which they could be helped.blue light filter

8. lisa
    December 9, 2019 / 3:02 am

Hi, When our company first offered EAP, I said, “Great!” My coworkers said “Whyever? No one here has an alcohol problem!” and then gave me the stink eye. But we had people struggling with office stress, chronic illness, aging parents, new baby issues, parenting problems, marital strife…lots of reasons to put EAP to good use. In addition to offering services for mental health, HR needs to make it clear that normal people use those services for all sorts of really good reasons and shouldn’t feel ashamed to reach out. For a business, mental health care can mean having effective workers rather people who are doing just enough to get by as they struggle with issues with which they could be helped.orsuloba

9. lisa
    December 12, 2019 / 8:22 am

Thank you for sharing this! can still remember my first two pregnancies like it was yesterday! Both were not as easy as the other but both were exceptionally fast!hasta yatağı kiralama

10. jack
    December 26, 2019 / 10:05 am

Now i tell you something multivitamins, omega-3, probiotics, and vitamin D supplements are the best supplement for any human. According to my knowledge, every healthy person should use supplements. Fish is the best source of omega 3 which play the best role in our body. It saves us from many diseases.iv therapy in arizona

11. jack
    December 28, 2019 / 4:01 am

I know what you mean. It’s so hard to be motivated during the summer, but it will pay off in the end if you can keep it up year round.CoolSculpting

12. jack
    December 30, 2019 / 10:42 am

Hello, Many organizations are working on human health care projects and CPAs is a small business, knowing how health care reform applies to them is important. It performs a brilliant job and proves very beneficial for the others. I also follow this site and read all the articles that are very informative.fitness tracker

13. lisa
    January 5, 2020 / 9:59 am

Now i tell you something multivitamins, omega-3, probiotics, and vitamin D supplements are the best supplement for any human. According to my knowledge, every healthy person should use supplements. Fish is the best source of omega 3 which play the best role in our body. It saves us from many diseases.cbd vape

14. carry
    January 9, 2020 / 7:04 am

Thank you for this article. Almost any activity, if performed repeatedly for long periods of time, will end up causing ‘tear and wear’ to our bodies. I’m blessed, from this perspective, to have only portions of time I can devote to crochet each day. Though I don’t always think of it as a blessing, I guess it is! 😉nursing class essay helpers

15. lisa
    January 18, 2020 / 9:53 am

I am a beginner at crochet but I have fallen in love with it. But I also realized that it can take over your life, especially when we are learning and watching so many videos. So, I realized I had to set a schedule for myself, fitting in all the things I need to do to stay healthy. Sitting for long periods of time whether I be watching tv or crocheting is not good for our bodies. It is good to get into a habit of taking a break and doing house work, going out for a walk or even shopping to get our steps in ( I usually aim for 10,000 but even half of that is good. Also do not cross your legs when sitting not good for circulation and drinks lots of water, Happy Crocheting.Best Lice Comb

16. Leslie Stuart
    April 16, 2020 / 5:20 am

These are some of the amazing health care tips. I love reading all of the required precautions to take to overcome diseases like this. We have dialysis center in Karachi they guide well a patient to take precautions regularly to stay healthy.

17. lisa
    April 27, 2020 / 11:43 pm

Why do you state that massage isn’t allowed with a pacemaker? I have one and have regular massages, which is of absolutely no concern to my doctor. The only consideration is that they do not massage on or directly around the battery. If your masseurs can’t do this, that’s really poor service.Portable x ray machine

18. lisa
    May 2, 2020 / 4:43 pm

Hi,
    Doctor’s appointments can be frustrating with long waits but I know a better place in the USA. Last month when I was in Miami I went there and they were very professional.nursing school paper

19. lisa
    May 31, 2020 / 11:18 pm

I really enjoy this theme youve got going on in your web site. What is the name of the design by the way? I was thinking of using this style for the blog.LISA

20. June 23, 2020 / 2:57 am

Cold, Flue, fever affects children badly and we should never ignore them. I have noted your multivitamin. I have a family doctor and i should consult with him.

21. johan smith
    August 20, 2020 / 11:48 am

Cold, Flue, fever affects children badly and we should never ignore them. I have noted your multivitamin. I have a family doctor and su arıtma cihazı

22. seema
    August 20, 2020 / 11:48 am

really enjoy this theme youve got going on in your web site. What is the name of the design by the way? I was thinking of using hasta yatağı kiralama

23. lisa
    August 25, 2020 / 4:57 am

I’m glad I’m not the only one who likes to prepare for the worst! And yes, L&F beds are awful, as are people in the waiting room, especially the ones who won’t stay there and feel entitled to an update (aka why my toddler is the only reason anyone will know when #2 decided its time to come.onurair

24. johan smith
    October 2, 2020 / 3:31 pm

I’m glad I’m not the only one who likes to prepare for the worst! And yes, L&F beds are awful, as are people in the waiting Obesity Surgery in Turkey

25. Closed
    October 2, 2020 / 3:32 pm

I really enjoy this theme you’ve got going on in your web site. What is the name of the design by the way? I was thinking of using this style for hasta yatağı