Mommy and Me Outfits: Fantastic Black and White Outfit + Linkup!

Mommy and me outfits: wearing a black and white outfit

OK guys, I know that a lot of times I say the post is about Mommy and Me outfits, and we are really coordinating, but not quite matching. Well for this outfit, I decided to match my little girl in a full black and white outfit! Wearing black and white is so super classy and it can be worn all year round. We are both wearing sunnies, black peplum tops, white and black jacquard pants, color block flats, and Chanel bags (well hers isn’t quite the real deal, while mine is). 😉

This outfit is perfect for a girl’s shopping date, brunch, or just some mother daughter bonding. You should see this girl holding her purse, she LOVES it. She is definitely a girl after my own heart.

Mommy and me outfits: wearing a black and white outfitJanie and Jack toddler girl outfitBlack and white toddler girl outfit Janie and Jack Chanel purse Janie and Jack toddler girl flats Janie and Jack fashion
Mommy and me outfits: wearing a black and white outfit Mommy and me outfits: wearing a black and white outfit

Mommy and me outfits: wearing a black and white outfit
Utah fashion blogger wearing black and white

Nails by @jaquelljohnson Side braid hairstyle Mommy and me outfits: wearing a black and white outfit

My outfit:

Top: Nordstrom Rack
Pants: Target
Bag: Chanel
Hair styled by Tanglez Hair and Makeup

Shop the outfit:

Vivian’s outfit:

Top c/o Janie + Jack (currently everything is 20% off for Labor Day)
Pants c/o Janie + Jack
Shoes c/o Janie + Jack
Bag c/o Janie + Jack
Sunglasses c/o Janie + Jack
Hat c/o Janie + Jack

Photography by Summer Nicole Photo

on trend tuesdays linkup 9-5-16

Kileen | Me

fash chronicles

The winner of last week’s most clicked link is Abby of Fash Chronicles!  Congrats lady!  You are a babe and thanks for linking up!!

Tuesday Linkup

1. September 6, 2016 / 4:10 am

Love the coordination of these looks, so cute!

2. September 6, 2016 / 7:05 am

You two look adorable, love these matchy matchy outfits.

3. September 6, 2016 / 7:51 am

Oh my goodness I can’t even handle the cuteness Sandy! You two in your black and white looks… precious! That little purse and those shoes are adorable, and I love your look too!

4. September 6, 2016 / 11:53 am

Black and white is my all time fave color combo! You and your daughter look cute together! I do love how she holds her purse.

5. September 6, 2016 / 1:13 pm

This is about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen! XooX

6. September 6, 2016 / 2:44 pm

oh my gosh, i LOVE these photos. Such a cute mommy and me look!

xxS

7. September 6, 2016 / 4:06 pm

Oh my gosh, I can’t even handle how adorable your daughter is! So little and chic, she reminds me of Fancy Nancy. She has so much character strutting her stuff. By the way, your nails look absolutely gorgeous! Did you use stick ons or stickers and, if so where’d you get them? I’ve never been one to do too much with my nail, but after seeing how much flare they add to your look, I think I’ll have to give nail art a whirl.

xxMeah

8. September 6, 2016 / 8:08 pm

So sweet! Absolutely love this post! xoxo

9. September 6, 2016 / 10:29 pm

This is such an incredibly cute post, and I love that your daughter is in black & white. Her holding the purse is the CUTEST, I just love this! xx Adaleta Avdic

10. Jessica
    September 7, 2016 / 10:52 am

You two are just the cutest! Love the black and white outfits – so classy!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

11. September 7, 2016 / 11:46 am

This is seriously SO ADORABLE! I love both of your outfits! And your nails are amazing.

-Katherine
    Engineering-in-style.com

12. September 8, 2016 / 8:00 pm

Omg, Vivian’s outfit is the cutest!! Janie + Jack has the best kids clothing. I can’t believe how big she is getting! Love your look, too. Such fun details- like your nails! Probably one of my favorite posts of yours!

Christie
    The Closet by Christie

13. September 13, 2016 / 5:25 pm

Love the outfits!!! So cute!!!!! the shoes are darling!

14. September 14, 2016 / 6:46 am

Awww, your little mini-me is too cute! I love both your looks and your hair!

Nina