Mommy and Me Outfits: Red, Leather and Leopard Print Outfit + Linkup!

Mommy and Me outfits: red, leather and leopard print

If I could twin with my girl every day and ensure that she looked up to me and wanted to be around me every day for the rest of her life, I would. The almost twos and twos have been amazing so far (minus some fierce tantrums), but this girl is the cutest little copy cat. She copied all the words you say, she mimics your moves, and just has the sweetest little voice and mind of her own. At daycare, apparently she is a little boss and I have no idea who she gets that from (probably her Daddy). πŸ˜‰ And ever since she was born, her cries and screams were the loudest we’ve ever heard, and still are.

This red dresses, leather jacket, leopard print outfits and Chanel (inspired for her) bags was the MOST FUN to put together. My dress is from LulaRoe Jen Sabelka and LulaRoe Christina Kim (who is having her first FB sale on Sept 19 at 9PM EST). Christina is my friend from college and I am so proud of her following her dreams with this business. And if you haven’t owned a LulaRoe Carly style dress before, you have to get your hands on one, or more. They are the perfect every day swing dresses that can be dressed up or down. I love that they are tapered out at the bottom and you can totally size down when getting one. I normally wear a size Medium in dresses, but own a size XS and Small. Vivian’s red dress is from Alice + Ames. of which we own MANY dresses. Their dresses come in lots of fun colors and prints and are the ABSOLUTE best for dancing and twirling in. If you have a little girl, trust me, you need to get your hands on some. See below for the rest of our outfit details!

Mommy and Me outfits: red, leather and leopard print Mommy and Me outfits: red, leather and leopard print Mommy and Me outfits: red, leather and leopard print Mommy and Me outfits: red, leather and leopard print Mommy and Me outfits: red, leather and leopard print Mommy and Me outfits: red, leather and leopard print Mommy and Me outfits: red, leather and leopard print Mommy and Me outfits: red, leather and leopard print Toddler girl laughing Mommy and Me outfits: red, leather and leopard print Mommy and Me outfits: red, leather and leopard print Mommy and Me outfits: red, leather and leopard print

Photography by Shailynn Photography

Jacket: Eve Jnr via Mini Joops
Shoes: Zimmerman Shoes
Bag c/o Janie and Jack

on-trend-tuesdays-linkup-9-20-16

Kileen | Me

elegance-and-mommyhood

Last week’s most clicked link is Ada of Elegance and Mommyhood with her adorable mini-me!  Congrats and thanks for linking up!

Tuesday Linkup

1. Christina kim
    September 19, 2016 / 8:30 pm

you and viv look amazing Sandy – i want a red carly now!! Thanks for featuring my shop and thanks in advance to everyone for supporting my small business. πŸ™‚

2. September 19, 2016 / 10:07 pm

Aww i LOVE how much attitude is going on in these photos! She is so so cute in her leather jacket, and you look so fierce!! Love it!
    XO
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

3. September 19, 2016 / 10:42 pm

Omgosh, stop it with the cuteness!!! This is my favorite mommy and me thus far, great job with the styling!

~ xo Sheree
    Posh Classy Mom
    Instagram

4. September 19, 2016 / 11:11 pm

You girls rock those red dresses Sandy. Just adorable! I second twinning with my girls. Sometimes we wear similar prints or similar colors and it is so fun! πŸ™‚ Happy Tuesday. XOXO, Elif

5. September 20, 2016 / 1:12 am

Aww you and your daughter are so cute in your matching outfits! I saw a little baby boy leather jacket one winter and nearly bought it – I should have, he would have looked so cute in it! πŸ™‚

Hope you’re having a great start to the week πŸ™‚ If you want to stop by my blog, I’ve got two giveaways on at the moment!

Away From The Blue Blog

6. September 20, 2016 / 7:29 am

First of all you know how much I love a Mommy&mini me post and once again you and your daughter look adorable. Red paired with black leather is amazing especially if you add leopard. I need to find a red dress and leopard shoes for my daughter Vivian so we can replicate this.

Also, it is an honor to be featured on your blog. What a sweet surprise. Thank you so much.

πŸ’ Ada.

7. September 20, 2016 / 7:31 am

y’all are so precious i can’t even STAND IT!!!!!! so cute!!

8. September 20, 2016 / 7:37 am

I die you two are so cute! I just love twinning with my girl, although we rarely do it, but these red dresses, leopard shoes and leather jacket, the cutest outfits ever! Good job Mama!

9. September 20, 2016 / 8:00 am

Love these coordinating outfits!!! Too cute πŸ™‚

10. September 20, 2016 / 8:02 am

I love the picture of her laughing because she looks so happy! Both of you look fab and fierce!

11. September 20, 2016 / 8:31 am

Cute!! Love that mini me of yours!

12. September 20, 2016 / 8:36 am

How cute are you two! I love her little spin, she is your mini-me! Also, the red and leopard is such a fabulous combination!

xo, Rachel
    A Blonde’s Moment

13. September 20, 2016 / 11:59 am

Aww! This is the cutest thing ever!

xo Mariam

14. September 20, 2016 / 10:28 pm

Your mommy and me style posts always pull at my heart strings, because it’s just the cutest thing seeing you and your daughter wearing similiar outfits. I can’t deal with the cuteness element! xx Adaleta Avdic

15. September 21, 2016 / 7:01 am

Oh my goodness, I cannot handle the cuteness! Plus, you had me at matching leopard shoes!

16. September 21, 2016 / 7:37 pm

I can’t get over how adorable all the mommy and mini twinning is! Vivian is already a little style bug and I love : ) . You can tell she has an amazing personality just from her little poses, too cute!

xxMeah

17. September 29, 2016 / 5:52 am

Lovely.. You both are rock in the red. You cross the limit of cuteness. A lot blessing for little girl from my side.

18. April 18, 2018 / 6:32 am

That’s wonderful post. I really love this post. I also follow your blog for the latest post. Thanks for sharing.