This post has been a long time coming and what better day than National Handbag Day – 10/10! I love my bags, and have a decent amount of them. I have a few investment pieces that I think are totally worth it, but also some more affordable every day ones as well! But there are 5 types of bags that I think every woman should own, so here goes!
1. Tote Bag – A tote bag is definitely a bag that every gal should have. With a good tote bag, it can hold everything (everything except the kitchen sink, of course). If you’re a mom always on the go, a tote bag is perfect for throwing everything in and not having to worry about carrying any additional bags. Or if you work in an office and need to carry your laptop, the tote bag is great for that.
Greer Vegan Leather Tote (20% off w code SANDY)
2. Crossbody Bag / Satchel – These are hands down my favorite every day bags!! Most of the ones I have usually have handles for when I don’t want to wear it on one shoulder as well as crossbody straps!
Rebecca Minkoff Vanity Saddle Bag
Sole Society Destin Satchel (Camel, also love Light Taupe)
Chloe Marcie Satchel (Cashmere Grey Gold Hardware)
Shop Crossbody / Satchels:
3. Evening Bag – These are bags that I tend to splurge on. I love a bag that makes me feel pretty, if that makes any sense. I know an outfit or a lip color can make you feel pretty as well but there’s something about a good evening bag that just does it for me. There are many dupes out there for the popular designer brands, but I do splurge on the real deal. Their value usually stays steady and some may even go up over the years so it is a definite investment. A good evening bag also helps pull together and enhance your evening look. However, I do have a few more affordable options in this category as well!
Gucci Marmont Matelasse Shoulder Bag – Dusty Pink
Shop Evening Bags:
4. Structured Work Tote – These are different that the tote bags. These are more durable and holds all your work necessities and then some. Instead of a briefcase, these are a great option for the office.
Dagne Dover Coated Canvas Tote
Shop Work Totes:
5. Backpack – Nowadays backpacks aren’t only for kids and going to school. One of the obvious reasons that backpacks are so great is that it frees your hand when you’re out and about. There are lots of slick design, large pockets for storage, and convertible straps that can transform the backpack to a bag if needed.
What are your favorite go to handbags?
Love the silver loafers you are wearing in the post. What brand are they and where did you purchase?
In my opinion, here are five types of handbags that many women find useful to have in their collection:
Tote bag – A large, sturdy bag that is perfect for everyday use. It can fit your essentials and more, making it a great option for work, school, or running errands.
Crossbody bag – A hands-free option that is great for when you need to keep your hands free, such as when shopping or traveling. It’s also a stylish option for a night out.
Clutch – A small, elegant bag that is perfect for formal events or a night out. It’s just big enough to hold your phone, keys, and a few small essentials.
Shoulder bag – A classic style that is versatile and can be dressed up or down. It’s a great option for a day out with friends or for a casual date.
Backpack – A practical option that is perfect for when you need to carry a lot of items, such as when traveling or going to the gym. It can also be a stylish option for a casual outfit.
And at last but not least, the Delsey luggage, the french suitcases of which you can find informations on an online comparison site.