This post is sponsored by Nordstrom and Shopping Links, but all opinions expressed are 100% my own.
It’s officially gift buying time as gift giving season will be here before we know it! And what better place to shop for gifts for the entire family than Nordstrom! From clothing to electronics to toys, they really are a one stop shop to cover all the people on your list! For these gift guides, I actually polled my family and put together 3 gift guides that would work for women who are comfort seekers (me), men who love tech (my husband) and kids who love fun toys (well isn’t that every kid)? Legit all of the items on here are things that we ourselves wouldn’t mind receiving as a gift or actually already own and love!
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Cardigan – If you haven’t heard of Barefoot Dreams yet, you are in for a cozy treat. These cardigans are amazingly soft and a great layering piece!
- Leith Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater – I have last year’s version of this cardigan in pink and wear it a TON!
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Circle Cardigan – Yup, have this one too! It’s like wearing a cloud.
- Faux Fur Throw – Pom pom anything just gets me and add in soft faux fur, SOLD!
- Butter Slipper Socks – If you are looking for a cute stocking stuffer idea, these socks are IT! They are super affordable and are like walking on clouds!
- Sleepyhead Thermal Nightshirt – This thermal has the cutest stinking pattern and you can wear it alone or over your favorite pair of sleep leggings.
- Topshop Open Front Cardigan – This cardigan was wildly popular over the summer Nordstrom sale, and now it’s actually cold enough to wear it! It comes on a ton of colors!
- Cable Knit Beanie with Faux Fur Pom – Anyone else obsessed with a pom beanie? It’s so cute and stylish yet keeps your noggin warm!
- Bliss Plush Throw – We got this exact throw a couple years ago and still love it. This may be my NUMBER ONE pick from the whole gift guide. It’s great for cozying up by the fireplace or as an accent piece on a couch or the end of the bed. It comes in about 20 something colors and is a great price point, bonus, it has TONS OF AMAZING REVIEWS so you know it’s got to be good.
- Jogger Pajamas – Joggers and pajamas combined? Say no more.
- Ribbed Top – I have and love this ribbed top! It’s so soft and is now available in lots of colors!
- Robe – This robe is extremely soft and the ultimate gift for the comfort seeker. Imagine just being wrapped in this sitting by the fire. I promise you will not want to take this off!
- Flannel Pajamas – Cutest PJs in a holiday print!
- Wubby Fleece – This fleece is SUPER warm and I have it in a Medium. I love throwing it over when it’s cold.
- Leopard Blanket – This blanket comes in a few colorways and I am OBSESSED. It’s gorgeous!
- Throw Blanket – How fun is this blanket and the pattern and print? Great for the holidays!
- Uggs Sherling Slippers – Slip on these cozy slippers for walking around your house.
- Uggs Water Resistant Slippers – These come in a TON of colors and can be worn indoors or outdoors!
- Cape – This cape makes a great gift for those that get cold easily. This cape layers with any outfit to give maximum level of comfort for anyone.
- Radio Turntable – How cute is this record player?! This would make the perfect nostalgic gift for those that love the music from a record. I love that it’s portable and comes in 8 fabulous colors!
- Charging Cables – If your significant other is anything like mine, they have a thousand wires laying around EVERYWHERE. But yet, they can never find their charging cable in the big tangle mess of a pile of wires. I suppose this gift is counter intuitive if you are looking for less wires but I love that this one does not tangle!
- FitBit – The new year is right around the corner which mean a new year’s resolution that usually includes being healthier. Give him a head start with this FitBit that helps track his steps, workouts, calories burned, and so much more!
- Tech Gloves – This makes the perfect gift for those that just can not be without their phones even in the cold. With these gloves, you can still use your phone while still keeping your hands nice and toasty.
- Waterproof Wireless Speaker – This speaker is perfect for those that love outdoor adventures. It’s waterproof, snowproof, and shockproof! It also has a rubberized case that floats!
- Bluetooth Speaker – I love the sleek design of this speaker. It’ll look great in an office and I love that you can use Bluetooth to stream your music from anywhere.
- Nest Thermostat – Have you ever wished to control the temperature of your house when you’re not there? Cue the Nest Thermostat! You can link it with your smartphone and will be able to adjust the temperature to your liking before you come home or turn it off while you’re away.
- Wireless Headphones – These headphones are an affordable option that work just as well as the popular brands.
- Apple Watch Strap – A watch strap does not have to be plain. I love that this strap has the subtle stripe to make it stand out a bit more.
- Google Home Base – Add some pizzazz to your Google Home speaker with this interchangeable base.
- LEGO Superheroes – Anything LEGO my son LOVES!
- Duplo Number Train – Anything transportation related my son loves (although he is too old for this), but this would be a fun educational toy for little ones.
- LEGO Classic Suitcase – LEGO again, need I say more?
- Stuffed Animal – These little dolls are the cutest ever and Vivian would love to add them to her collection of stuffed animals on her bed.
- Scooter – Hands down one of the BEST scooters on the market. It is easy to learn and rides
- The Elf On The Shelf – The famous Elf makes the holidays so much more fun and exciting for the kids as they count down with the Elf watching them. Sure it is a pain to remember to move him daily, but the memories made with the Elf lasts a lifetime!
- Book – Books are always a great gift for the holidays!
- Dust, Sweep, Mop Toy Set – Let your kids join you on the cleaning action. 😉
- Dish Set – Do your kids own a play kitchen? This dish set would be perfect in it!
- Kid’s Karaoke – Know a child that loves to sing? This would make a great gift!
I hope that this gift guide based off our own family’s personalities well helpful for you!! To see more great gift ideas from Nordstrom, make sure to visit their Holiday Gift Guides.
Nice gift ideas. I love the pop-pop throw and I have the teddy bear fleece tip in the full zip and Love it.
I like your gift ideas. they are perfect for everyone.
Thanks for inspiring me Sandy 🙂
Hey Look what we have for you! an amazingoffers
Just click on the link below to qualify