Hey friends! It’s time for my March Trunk Club try on for you! For this Trunk, I asked for some Spring transitional pieces for this box and a more affordable price point!! I feel like it’s been a hot minute since I have done one of these! As a recap, you get assigned a stylist (mine is awesome), she works with you on what new pieces you need to add to your wardrobe and then sends a box to your house a few days later. You get 5 days to try things on, keep and get charged for what you want, send back what you don’t want or even exchange items. If you have a Nordstrom card, any styling fee is waived. I was hesitant about getting a Nordstrom card back in the day, but it’s got amazing perks like points that can be used towards Notes, which is just free credit back to Nordstrom haha! So here we go!
Sign up for Trunk Club HERE!
1. Socialite Lace Trim Cami (S) – Love this one and it comes in a ton of colors!
2. Madewell Drapey Pull on Shorts (M) – Love these shorts, so cute and comfy!!
3. Baublebar Triple Strand Necklace – Pretty much obsessed with this necklace since it’s rose gold!!!
4. Amuse Society Polka Dot Bodysuit (M) – Super soft, super cute, but it is a little too low cute for me.
5. All in Favor Paperbag Shorts (M) – Love this style of short but I am not a huge fan of the color for me!
6. Halogen Evette Woven Mules (Size 7.5, would size up half size) – LOVE this style of mule but thinking I like the rose gold or white options better for Spring! These Sam Edelman ones are super similar and have more color options!
7. BP 50 mm Square Cat Eye Sunglasses (Sold out) – I didn’t love the top straight edge of these.
8. Hi Sugarplum Catalina Ruffle Romper (S) – I already have this in black and blue hahah! So I won’t be keeping this one but I absolutely do LOVE it!!!
9. Treasure and Bond Button Front Jumpsuit (S) – This is supposed to be worn unbelted, but I love it way more belted! It comes in black too!! This one isn’t as flattering for curvy or pear shaped girls like me though.
10. Chelsea28 Lace Inset Blouse (S) – This blouse is so great for going out date night outfits and for work! I love the coral color for Spring!
11. J.Crew Eyelet Top (S) – I really wanted to love this top, but for the price I couldn’t justify it! It is longer in the back, the sleeves are a bit long and I thought the collar part seemed a little awkward to me!
12. Levi’s Cutoff Denim Shorts (29) – You guys, I couldn’t even get these on so I am not showing the pictures here! The denim is stiff and you would have to size up probably 2 sizes. I love this “mom type” style of short and am determined to find a good one.