Target Try On + Home Haul – April 2019

Top (S)  // Skirt (8)  //  Sandals (TTS)  //  Bag  //  Sunnies (Pink – use code SANDY for 20% off)

Happy Tuesday friends! I am ending this April with your favorite type of post, a Target try on and haul!! Make sure to follow along on my Instagram stories @sandyalamode for full videos of me talking about the pieces!! Also, remember that this week’s deal is BOGO 50% off tops and shorts!

Tank (M)  //  Jeans (6S)  //  Sandals (TTS)  //  Sunglasses

Bodysuit (S) // Blazer (6 – Similar ones here, here, and here) // Shorts (M – Similar ones here, here, and here) // Shoes (TTS) // Bag // Headband // Necklace

Doormat (25′ x 35″) // Doormat (18″ x 30″)// Geometic Rug // Sandals (TTS, size down if in between)

Here are all the things I talked about / have recently ordered from Target!  I am keeping most of these things, but have made notes on if there are items I am not digging as much.

1. Victoria
    May 1, 2019 / 4:41 am

You did such an amazing job! Thank you and I’ll be shopping 🙂 using these links of course!

2. May 2, 2019 / 6:44 am

So, so many good Target and other finds, Sandy!! I really want that clear bag and that coffee tank is so perfect for running around!

alyson

3. April 13, 2020 / 4:56 am

This actually a great article to read in terms of home improvement. And, I like that you just used simple terms. In fact, as a plumber, I do appreciate that you mentioned the “plumbing” which a very important part of the home. Thank you for sharing your views!

4. lisa
    June 27, 2020 / 11:12 pm

Hi, Love what you did to the one wall. It adds so much without being fussy. You’ve created a serene oasis! Check out here to get more information about the home renovation.beauty home designs

5. lisa
    July 28, 2020 / 7:31 am

Oh Great, I read the post very carefully and getting some new ideas from this post. I have also a new idea and this is Paint you home deck. It bring more beautiful look in your sweet Home.

6. September 20, 2020 / 7:50 am

hi,

home security

7. lisa
    September 20, 2020 / 12:05 pm

A simple design is one way to make your home more classic. I really like your home improvement ideas. That is really helpful to me. Thanks for sharing this. For more Visit here to get the best ideas to renovate your house.

8. lisa
    November 27, 2020 / 10:11 am

These are precious memories. I loved reading about your day. Enjoy because they get old way too fast. Reminded me of taking my son to the beach in Santa Barbara when we lived there when he was about Chelsea’s age. I can’t believe we are going on trips to look at colleges now. That picture of Chelsea by the post eating a slice of cantaloupe is beautiful.Home

9. lisa
    January 23, 2021 / 12:09 pm

My day started at 10:30am, which meant that I had to get up at 8. I finished work at 7:30pm, got home at about 8:30, and by the time I ate, prepared for the next day, it was about time to go to bed. Out of 24 hours in a day, 12 and a half hours were spent getting ready for work, working, and commuting to and from work. Add eight hours of sleep, and it left me about three and a half hours of “free” time, most of which involved chores and prep for the next day. Everyone at work loved me. I smiled and helped people all day, but at night, I often cried because I felt that my life was passing me by.

10. lisa
    January 23, 2021 / 12:31 pm

Hi, Funny what a coat of paint and some accessories can do to change a room. We almost bought those same towels, but I found a very similar version, nearly identical at Target for $6 a bath towel. I love them, they are so soft and fluffy.
    Tilt & Turn windows