You guys, this past week the weather considerably cooled down and it felt like we skipped Fall and are on our way to Winter, NOOO!! That’s not cool Utah! HA! But the changing leaf colors in the mountains are just SO gorgeous right now, I wish the 50-60s weather would stay for awhile!!! This week I shared 2 family photo outfit options and how to coordinate outfits, hope it was helpful!! Also – if you missed it, I created a Women’s Fall Capsule Wardrobe and a Kids Fall Capsule Wardrobe that I shared 2 weeks ago!
This Past Week’s Outfits:
I shared my tips on choosing family photos outfits here.
Left: Sweatshirt (S) // Striped Tee (S) // Jacket (M-Other options here and here) // Leggings (M) // Shoes (TTS) // Purse
Center: Sweater (S) // Jacket (M-Other options here and here) // Jeans (6) // Mules (Size up half) // Purse
Right: Dress (S) // Jacket (M-Other options here and here) // Booties (TTS) // Purse
Last Week’s Bestsellers:
1. V-Neck Long Sleeve Sweater Dress – Top seller TWO WEEKS in a row!!! I love it so much I debated getting another color!!! Should I!?!? I wear a Small and I would size down if in between sizes! What I love about it is that it is NOT clingy, which is a plus!!
2. Colorblock Cardigan – This cardigan came back in stock and now is almost sold out again! It’s pretty much a Madewell dupe cardigan for way less! It comes in a lot of colors, but the burgundy stripe is definitely the prettiest (in my opinion)!! Go TTS in this one!
3. Leopard Print Long Sleeve Cardigan – Y’all went crazy for this cardigan when I shared it, because all leopard cardigans that come online just always sell out so fast, even before I can share them! Well I got in my cardigan and I think it fits oversized. Size down if you want a more fitted look, TTS for an oversized look. There is also this one that has buttons, pockets and runs a bit oversized as well.
4. Heeled Scrunch Riding Boots – These were some of my FAVORITE boots last year and I am so happy they restocked them! They even come in a gorgeous Cognac color too! If between sizes, I would say size up especially if you plan to wear with socks! Here is another VERY similar boot option with a tad less scrunch. Click here for a roundup of a ton of new Target shoes!
5. Luxe Knit Cowl Neck Sweater Tunic – This one is on sale for $30 through Saturday night! It’s a tunic that covers your bootie, which is awesome and comes in some great colors!!
Abercrombie – Best of Fall Sale; 40-60% off throughout the whole store
Adidas – Get an extra 20% off sale with code FALL20
Aerie – 40% off all Aerie tops and leggings; all bras and bralettes $20-$25; all undies 10 for $35
American Eagle – 30-60% off everything (including jeans and joggers)
Ann Taylor – 50% off purchase plus free shipping with code DUO
Anthropologie –Extra 40% off sale; 20% off furniture, decor, bedding and more
Banana Republic –40% off purchase
Baublebar – 20% off sitewide (even sale) with code EXTRA
Bloomingdale’s – Take 25% off select items (no code needed)
Boohoo – 50% off everything plus $5.99 shipping
Colleen Rothschild – $25 off $100 with code CDAY25
DSW –BOGO 50% off on shoes and bags; Free striped overnighter with purchse of $49+ with code STRIPEDNIGHT
Express – 40-50% off everything
Goodnight Macaroon – 20% with free express shipping on orders $80+ with code EVENT19
Hanna Andersson – Extra 40% off everything including new markdowns
H&M – Extra 20% off sale with code 3428
LOFT – 40% + 10+ off with code FALLFEST10
Lord and Taylor – Up to 40% off sitewide with code OCTOBER; $20 off $100 beauty purchase with code BEAUTY
Lou and Grey – Extra 40% off sale styles
J.C. Penney – 50% off fall essentials for the family; 40% off matching family pjs; Up to 50% off home sale
J. Crew –Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off purchase with code GOBIG
J. Crew Factory –40-60% off everything; Extra 40% off clearance
Kendra Scott – Extra 15% off sale styles with code SALE15
Macy’s –25-50% off + extra 10-20% off with code SAVE; The Great Shoe Sale 30% off one pair, 40% off 2 or more pairs
Madewell – Always free shipping and returns when you sign up to be an Insider
MANGO – 30% off with code MANGO19
Marks & Spencer – 20% off for friends and family
Nickel and Suede – Free pair of Mulberry medium earrings with $50+ purchase
Nordstrom Rack –Get $30 when you spend $150; UGGs up to 50% off
Old Navy – 25% off purchase; Extra $15 your purchase of $60 or more (in store) with code SAVE; 50% off athletic wear
QVC – Free Shipping weekend on everything; New customers use code TAKE10 to get $10 off
Sole Society –Fall Sale Event up to 60% off select styles
The Styled Collection – 30% off everything with code FALL30
ULTA -Hair Event; Buy 2 get 1 free (mix and match); free 20 piece beauty bag with $80+ purchase
Urban Outfitters –Extra 40% off sale items
Victoria Emerson – BOGO free (no code needed)
White House Black Market – 30% off full priced items with code 55326; 40% off sale styles;
Pottery Barn –Up to 40% off everything plus free shipping with code FALL; Up to 50% off Halloween and free shipping (PBK);
Target – 15% off bed and bath, kid’s furniture; Save up to 25% off home items plus extra 15% furniture with code OCTOBER; Save up to $20 on Airpods; Buy 2 get 1 free on movies and books
Wayfair –Up to 70% off Fall refresh sale; Up to 70% holiday sale;
West Elm – 20% off sitewide with free shipping with code AUTUMN
Williams Sonoma – 20% off site wide with free shipping with code FRIENDS
World Market – Save an extra 30% off almost everything plus free shipping with $75+ online with code FRIENDSFAM