And I am back with another gift guide for you!!! This one is for teacher’s and it was written by my assistant, who is a former 1st grade teacher! I asked her why the YETI mug wasn’t in this guide, because we all know those are a MUST for moms, teachers, ANYONE… but we wanted to make a guide that is a little bit more out of the box with some different ideas!! Plus, I read somewhere that teachers are always overloaded with mugs as gifts!
- Planner – This planner will help the teacher stay on top of all her meetings and deadlines in an organized fashion!
- Key Ring – This key ring is on several of my gift guides and for good reason! It is such a practical gift!
- Sleeping Mask – A well rested teacher is the best kind of teacher. This mask has over 3,000 amazing reviews!
- Mr. Sketch Markers – Teachers can always use some supplies for their classroom. These are the best markers for their charts!
- Gift Card – When all else fails, one can never go wrong with a gift card! Any teacher will appreciate this! This one would work too!!
- Personalized Stamp – This adorable stamp will make grading less grueling and a little more fun!
- Socks – For those teachers who have a little Mrs. Frizzle in them, these socks are so cute!
- Gummy Bears – Ask any teacher and they will tell you they have a hidden stash of candy and treats in their desks. These will surely be in the secret stash!
- Hand Lotion – The never ending washing of the hands since kids love sharing their germs causes lots of dry hands. This is the best lotion to keep the teacher’s hands nice and soft!
- Letter Board – The possibilities are endless for a teacher and a letter board. Question of the day, reflection question, inspirational quotes, etc.
- Soap – Speaking of hand washing, these soaps have the cutest packaging and will keep the germs away!
- Scarf – A scarf will help keep teachers warm during car duty and/or recess duty!
- Candle – This is probably the second most gifted present for a teacher but I am sure they would choose a candle over another mug or cup any day.
- Desk Vacuum – Quirkiest gift of them all but practical as well. This little desk vacuum will help keep the desk clean of crumbs, eraser shavings and much more!
- Book – Teachers see their fair share of interesting answers on work. This book is a great one to keep them laughing!
Another thing I wanted to share is that Austin’s elementary school had asked all the teachers what some of their favorite things were and sent that list out to the parents. I wanted to share some of the common answers here in case it can help you with gifting ideas!!
Favorite Color: Green and Blue
Favorite Hobby: Reading, Movies, Baking, Crafting
Favorite Store: Amazon, Target, LOFT (yay!)
Favorite Restaurant: Cafe Rio, Starbucks, Chick-fil-A
Favorite Beverage: Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Water, Anything Starbucks
Favorite Snack: Popcorn, Chocolate
Favorite Flower: Roses, Sunflowers, Daisies
If you have any other great teacher gift ideas, drop them below! And if you are a teacher, would love to know what are some of your favorite gifts received from your students!!
Shop the post: