1. I got lazy and let my shirt do the pattern mixing for me. If you want this tank, you better get it now and use code ONBIG20 for 20% off, which practically makes it free.
2. These are my new favorite pumps (and many of you agreed in your comments) and you want to know why? They have a comfortable insole, come with extra inserts, and even extra heel tips for when the original ones get worn out. They are the perfect height (3 inches), width (Medium), material (suede), and color (blue). Enter to win yourself a pair, won’t you?
3. My sponsor and friend, Ngan, owns two etsy shops: here and here… she also has three small kids. Where does she find the time to take care of all of these things? She is like super woman.
4. My colored denim count increases every month. I currently own grey, red, berry, dark purple, yellow, mint, black, white, cobalt blue, light purple cords, mustard cords and more that I am probably forgetting about. I probably wear these grey ones all too often though.
5. It is still over 100 degrees almost every day. I’m a pro at taking sweaty outfit pictures and Marvin likes to make fun of my sweaty upper lip.
6. The best thing about carpooling to work with Marvin is the extra 15 minute power nap I can get in before work.
7. This outfit and color combinations were inspired by a baby boy onesie. Who needs Pinterest?
8. I used to hate the color orange, but ever since I slowly started turning into a fashion blogger, I now believe that most colors should be treated equally.
9. Yes, a bunny decided to make an appearance in my outfit pictures!
What is something I ought to know about you?