Mommy + Me in Bright Spring Colors

Sandy a la Mode | Mommy and Me Fashion Bright Spring Colors

Sandy a la Mode | Mommy and Me Fashion Bright Spring Colors

Sandy a la Mode | Mommy and Me Fashion Bright Spring Colors

Sandy a la Mode | Mommy and Me Fashion Bright Spring Colors

I know I say this a lot, but this is one of my fave Mommy + me outfits. Maybe it’s because the photos are so light, bright, airy and Springy, or maybe it’s how I coordinated the colors for the two of us, but our skirts especially make me smile.ย  I already professed my love for LuLaRoe a couple posts back, but this pencil skirt is also from there. It’s got like all my favorite colors and such a gorgeous pattern on it. I paired it with a light chambray blouse to let the skirt stand out, and of course a statement necklace was a must.

On little Miss Vivian, is one of my fave ways to dress her.ย  Onesie, skirt, leg warmers (or tights), and of course a headband. Shoes are always optional as baby feet are pretty scrumptious. I am actually guest posting over on How Does She in a post called “4 Ways To Dress Your Stylish Baby Girl”!ย  You need to hop on over and leave it some love, please? ๐Ÿ™‚

Sandy a la Mode | Mommy and Me Fashion Bright Spring Colors

Vivianโ€™s outfit:
Onesie: Hotsauce and Donuts
Skirt c/o Baby Berty
Headband: Baby Bling Bows
Leggings: The Lavish Leo

Photos by Travis J

Have some Mommy + me bright colored outfit inspiration of your own?ย  Don’t forget to upload a picture of you both wearing bright colored outfits and tag #MamaDaughterStyleSeries for your chance to win a Flor De Luz baby dress!ย  See more details on my Instagram!

1. April 29, 2015 / 12:57 am

You two look beautiful! I love your outfit Sandy!

2. April 29, 2015 / 8:37 am

I just checked out the post over on “How Does She”–it is so cute, and I love all the fun options you have to style a baby girl. It’s actually perfect timing, because I just found out we’re having a baby GIRL in September! I can’t wait to dress her up and do mommy + me photos:) Hope you’re having a great day!

3. April 29, 2015 / 10:28 am

What a beautiful skirt and your daughter is absolutely cute! Amazing looks you are both wearing!
    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

4. April 29, 2015 / 9:38 pm

Great way to style a chambray blouse. Love the entire ensemble! You look perfect ๐Ÿ™‚
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

5. April 30, 2015 / 4:24 pm

You look so darling, and I love the new look of the blog!!!! xoxo

6. May 4, 2015 / 5:43 am

Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

7. May 4, 2015 / 8:05 am

Sandy, you look beautiful! I love that springy skirt, and the world’s cutest babe is the BEST accessory! Thanks so much for linking up for Mingle Monday! Don’t forget to leave a comment on the post when you participate – I would love to hear your answer to the weekly question! ๐Ÿ™‚

8. May 4, 2015 / 9:53 am

These pictures are STUNNING! I hope you saved a few to be framed in your house. You both look beautiful. Obsessing over your pencil skirt as well.
    Melissa

9. May 4, 2015 / 5:07 pm

It was hard to pay attention to your outfit because your baby is just so darn cute!!! I do love the skirt though!

10. steph
    May 4, 2015 / 7:04 pm

Awwwww I love it ๐Ÿ™‚ We miss holding and adoring little Vivian – she looks like she is having lots of fun in this blog post!

11. May 4, 2015 / 8:05 pm

You and Vivian are BOTH darling in this look! I love seeing all the ways you style her up, she’s such a precious little one!!
    I hope you’re doing well Sandy! We miss you here in KC!!

12. May 4, 2015 / 9:03 pm

Love this look and your hair is amazing! Your little girl is too cute!

13. May 5, 2015 / 1:29 pm

Such a great mix of color, pattern & texture- perfect for spring. You two are so cute together! Happy early mother’s day! xo, Rebecca// http://www.daisydisdain.com

14. May 5, 2015 / 10:22 pm

Those skirts are amazing! I’m a bright color girl myself. Perfection!

15. May 6, 2015 / 4:44 pm

What an adorable post and I just love your hair style and the clothes on you and your lovely little lady. Thank you for linking up to “Bloggers Who have Inspired Me.”
    Rachel xo

Garay Treasures

16. May 7, 2015 / 10:07 am

You both look fabulous! Love your floral skirt! Thanks for linking up with Thursday Fashion Files!

Jill
    Doused In Pink

17. May 7, 2015 / 11:55 am

Gorgeous! She is so adorable and I love both your outfits! I need to buy a Chambray shirt to wear with my floral skirt!

Carolyn

18. May 7, 2015 / 2:21 pm

These pictures are gorgeous!!! I love both of your outfits, I’m dying over your gorgeous skirt!!

Brooke

19. Tameka
    May 13, 2015 / 11:22 pm

I really like the skirt and baby’s leg warmers. Thanks for linking up at Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

20. May 15, 2015 / 7:46 am

SOOOO pretty! Love your whole outfit, especially that Lularoe skirt! I just opened my own boutique. You can join by searching “Lizzie’s Lularoe Lovers” on facebook. Anyway, always love your outfits. You look great!

Liz

21. December 8, 2015 / 1:10 pm

I am glad to see you have included a photo of sooenme with a mobility impairment who has a wonderful sence of style. For sooenme like myself, who is 61 and moving around with a walker, it tells me no matter what my mobility status is when I am older, I can be elegant,happy and live life to the fullest.