M+C New Jersey Wedding

A few weekends ago, I had the pleasure of attending the second P.Crew wedding of many (mine was the first and there are two more engaged)!  For those of you who don’t know, P.Crew is the name of a fabulous group of friends whose friendship blossomed during college.  We studied together and partied hard together, my college years wouldn’t have been as awesome without them!  🙂  Here are a few of my favorite shots from the wedding…

Here’s me and my husband, all matching (of course) and ready to go for the the wedding!

The wedding reception was held at a beautiful Chinese restaurant in New Jersey.

Here’s us posing with the newlyweds and their adorable newborn Brandon Bear (remember their baby shower a few months ago?)

And here are the wonderful ladies of P.Crew minus our little brother B.Ro

All I have to say is “YUM”!  And did I mention food photography is my passion?  😉

Tin Tin and Trish – two lovely ladies from P.Crew.  I used my external flash for this picture and thought it was too harsh in color so I made it b&w and I love it!

This one was quite hilarious because these two little girls were hovering over the bar for quite some time, don’t worry, they snuck away with a juice!

All the little ladies, please sit down and line up, sooo cute!  Trying to get them to smile and look at the camera all at once didn’t work so well haha.

Fabulous wedding party + toasts!

Sweet Shot Day

And finally my favorite shots of the little guy who melted soo many hearts (I’ll be linking one up to Sweet Shot Tuesdays)

1. August 17, 2010 / 11:46 pm

What a lovely wedding! I think it’s really great that you still have a great group of friends 🙂

Your friends baby is adorable! He is a real sweetheart! x

2. August 18, 2010 / 1:06 am

What a lovely wedding & how special that their little one was there too!

You look DARLING Sandy!! I have been SO MIA and have been missing your blog! I’m going to catch up right now!! Hope all is well 🙂 xoxo

3. August 18, 2010 / 1:53 am

Oh, golly, another amazing event, Sandy, and what a terrific looking group of people! And how cute that Brandon is enjoying himself, too. Thanks as always for letting me share your great social life! 🙂

4. August 18, 2010 / 7:28 am

awww-congrats to the lovely couple and their adorable little baby. Are those little girls future p. crewers? lol. I love chinese weddings and their 9 course meals!! At least I think it’s 9. I stop counting after I get full which is way before 9. but trust me, I make sure I get a taste of EVERYTHING.

5. August 18, 2010 / 8:32 am

WOW! Fabulous wedding!! You and hubby are so cute! I love the brides dress! Def looks like it was a fabulous wedding wknd <333

6. August 18, 2010 / 10:16 am

What a lovely wedding! I love your party dress! It’s just beautiful!

The girls at the bar are adorable–best be watching them closely when they grow up! 😛

7. August 18, 2010 / 12:21 pm

That is so cool that you’ve all stayed close – what a fun group!! And gotta love the name 🙂 Looks like it was another beautiful wedding – you looked beautiful!! 🙂

8. August 18, 2010 / 1:19 pm

oh gosh–they have a adorable little baby! So precious! You look so cute too Sandy–lovein that dress!

Hey–you should highlight the invitations of all these weddings/showers you’re going to so I can have some inspirations!

Ashley

9. August 18, 2010 / 2:43 pm

yay melissa! she looks so gorgeous! and yay for pcrew reunions and the two engagements!! WE’RE GROWING UP! jello shot factories are becoming a distant memory!

10. steph
    August 18, 2010 / 3:31 pm

Yayyyyy! 🙂 More weddings to come!

11. August 18, 2010 / 5:38 pm

what wonderful photos, you and your hubby make the cutest couple. x

12. August 18, 2010 / 7:00 pm

Wonderful photos, Sandy! You look gorgeous, and so does the bride, groom…everyone is stunning. The little one kinda steals the show though.

13. ChantaleP
    August 18, 2010 / 8:27 pm

Wow, you ladies always look soooo amazing! How do you do it?? And eat all that amazing food?? lol. What a gorgeous wedding.. Hey! You were in Ottawa.. did you like the poutine? I can honestly say.. it doesn’t look good. The fries looked soggy. The poutine needs to have crispy fries and not too thick otherwise all you taste is the spud. I should know, I ate poutine for lunch almost everyday when I was in highschool! lol. Sandy, you look beautiful as always…

14. August 18, 2010 / 9:34 pm

Gorgeous pictures.
    LOVE that little baby boy Brandon…. too cute!!

15. jennifer young
    August 18, 2010 / 11:55 pm

so sweet. so many beautiful ladies! love the pic of all the kids!!
    j.

16. August 19, 2010 / 7:51 am

you look beautiful!! love your strapless number. sandy, you are a natural with that cutie baby in your arms… 😉

17. August 19, 2010 / 9:03 am

Aw, it looks like it was such a beautiful wedding! And what a cute baby. You look so pretty, I love your dress! Looks like it was a fun night. I love the photo of all of the little girls lined up, so cute!

18. alely
    August 19, 2010 / 11:06 pm

love your food photogs girl! you need to give me some tips and tricks. i have such a hard time with food. and while we’re on the subject of food….all of that food you had looked amazingly yummy!

19. August 23, 2010 / 12:02 pm

looks like a grand time!

you looked absolutely lovely 🙂

20. August 25, 2010 / 2:59 pm

Sweet pics! Good to see the pics of the crew together! It’s amazing the lifelong friends we make throughout college… Also, for the pic of Christine and Trish, was the “harsh color” due to the mix of light temperatures from the flash and ambient light? I like to convert those to B&W as well, if I don’t gel my flash. 🙂 Great to see your pics!

21. August 26, 2010 / 10:04 am

Hi Sandy! What a great looking wedding – sounds like it was loads of fun. Similarly to you, I have a group of friends from uni (one of which is my husband) who are doing just the same thing now – getting married and still throwing reunion parties at our homes, even though we are now spread across the UK. Embarrassingly, we ended up calling ourselves ‘The Posse’ – it was one of those terrible names that one of us came up with as a joke, but it stuck! x