S + S Detroit Wedding!

Hey all!  Another weekend has passed and what a fun and relaxing one it was for us.  We had our third and final baby shower / housewarming party on Saturday (will share pics with you later) and on Sunday we went for a hospital tour and just relaxed.  What did I do with my extra hour?  I napped on the couch, oh yea, and it felt good.

So I actually have quite a few posts backed up or things to share with you (that’s always a better feeling than have a lack of posts), so for today, I just wanted to show the pictures from my best friend / Twinny’s wedding.  I posted about her Wedding Rehearsal + Dinner a couple weeks ago, remember?

{CEREMONY}

Here we all are, waiting for the beautiful bride to make her way down the aisle.

So sweet and emotional, she was crying on the way down, and so was I!

It was a beautiful ceremony with a couple speeches and a tea ceremony.

The kiss and broom jumping!  (All the ceremony pictures taken by hubby!)

{RECEPTION}

The Colony Club in downtown Detroit is beautiful, isn’t it?

And bubble tea was served at the cocktail hour.  Bubble tea guys, LOVE IT!  Mmmm I want some more now!

Picture table… yup, the couple has met Obama before!

What a lovely first dance!

Some sappy and funny speeches!

And cupcakes for dessert, YUM!

Decided to switch to flash as the room got darker and the dancing began!  Here’s the 3 of us.  🙂

The infamous and growing P.Crew family.  LOVE.

Congrats to Steph and Sean!  Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness, laughter, kitten cuddles, cozy nights with your record player, and tons of cute babies.  😉

1. steph
    November 6, 2011 / 7:18 pm

<3 <3 love you!! Love the recap! And especially the goofy pcrew pic at the end 😀

I swear, I smiled so much that day — but somehow I'm not smiling in many of these pictures!

Awwww, you cried when I was coming down the aisle? I cried at your wedding when you were walking down the aisle too 🙂 Emotional twinnies…

2. November 6, 2011 / 7:59 pm

What an awesome church! And the reception looked cool, too!

Hope you have a great week, Sandy + baby! 😉

Miki.

3. November 6, 2011 / 8:18 pm

What a beautiful wedding! I can’t believe were all married now 🙂 We have come a long way from our Martha Cook days at U of M! The bubble tea REALLY made me miss Ann Arbor! xoxo

4. November 6, 2011 / 8:21 pm

What a beautiful wedding. The bride looks stunning! Third baby shower?? Wowsa. That is alot of lovin’. : )

5. November 6, 2011 / 9:24 pm

you all look so beautiful (esp. you…hehe) – and loooove all the pictures, friend!!!!

6. November 6, 2011 / 9:48 pm

I’m in love with their reception location! Looks like a really beautiful wedding.

7. November 6, 2011 / 10:57 pm

What a gorgeous wedding! And I can’t believe they had bubble tea! Amazing!

And you just look absolutely stunning. So beautiful!

8. November 7, 2011 / 6:48 am

Wow, that reception hall looks STUNNING!

9. November 7, 2011 / 9:49 am

How fun! – and awesome that they met Obama!

And you look stunning as usual with your growing baby bump!

xoxo
    Jenna

10. November 7, 2011 / 11:07 am

My my my I’ve missed a ton! Congrats on the little one to come! Lovely wedding Sandy. Thanks for sharing!

11. Ki
    November 7, 2011 / 12:24 pm

hi there,
    I’ve been a silent lurker but finally just had to say from one preggo lady to another – you look so glowy, healthy and vibrant. you go girl!

12. November 7, 2011 / 1:10 pm

I love the bride’s dress + the reception area!! So beautiful + classy!! And you look so beautiful too Sandy darling!!! xoxo

13. November 7, 2011 / 1:15 pm

Looks so sweet and pretty. No big whoop, just met the prez! How cool.

14. November 7, 2011 / 5:16 pm

What a great time! As soon as I saw the photos I thought it was the Colony Club. A family friend just had their wedding reception there last weekend, it’s beautiful!

15. November 7, 2011 / 5:43 pm

the bubble tea idea is the best i’ve ever seen… what a great twist! great images and you looked great!

16. November 7, 2011 / 5:59 pm

What a beautiful bride and incredible reception!! You looked beautiful too my friend!!

17. November 7, 2011 / 7:11 pm

wow! what a beautiful wedding! i’m in love with how beautiful you look with that bump 😉

18. November 7, 2011 / 8:45 pm

Oh wow, what a stunning location! And bubble tea. Awesome.

19. November 7, 2011 / 8:48 pm

It looks wonderful!!!! And can we please talk about how amazing their babies are going to be!!!! Holy cow! You better do a post of when their child is born ahahahah!!! I am serious though! They are a beautiful couple!

20. November 9, 2011 / 1:03 pm

First of all, I love how she was the first person to comment on this post!! 🙂 SO sweet!

It looks like it was a beautiful wedding! I’m curious as to what the tea ceremony was, I’m going to have to google that! 🙂 Sounds really interesting!

Man, you are in more weddings than anyone I know! Haha. I’ve been in TWO so far… hehe!

21. November 18, 2011 / 1:29 am

It’s perfect! Such a cozy place to celebrate your wedding. 😀

22. February 22, 2012 / 8:00 am

So fabulous just looking at those wedding pictures and that wonderful wedding dress.. Congrats!