Cardigan: Forever 21, Tank Top: Ann Taylor Loft, Skirt: Express, Belt: Forever 21, Shoes: Target, Necklace: Forever 21
First, a few things I about this outfit.
– I love that half of the items are from Forever 21. I think I’ll probably shop there until I’m 40.
– You can’t see it, but the inside of the skirt is lined with leopard print, totally matches the belt!
– I’m a sucker for leopard print and ruffles, yippee!
– When I can’t think of a unique pose, I like to make funny faces (exhibit above).
And secondly, I’m linking this post up to my very first Awkward and Awesome! Thanks Sydney!
– Asking a question out loud directed at anyone in your cube area and then standing up and realizing that no one is around you.
– Which leads to putting in your headphones to do some monotonous work and singing certain lines of “Bad Romance” out loud and then realizing everyone’s back at their desks, dang it Pandora!
– Sitting on a conference call and someone flushes the toilet which interrupts the person speaking. Then everyone starts to giggle as they hurriedly press the mute button on their phones. You know you’ve taken your phone into the restroom before, don’t lie.
– But more commonly, hearing heavy breathing on a conference call.
– Taking Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies out of your teammates desk drawer while a whole bunch of people walk by. They think you are stealing but the truth is your teammate told you you could help yourself, honest.
– A project being put on hold and calling it “Project Mothballs”. Just sounds wrong.
– When you’re in the middle of a PowerPoint presentation and you hear barking noises. First instinct: how did a dog get into the building? And then you see someone fumbling to turn off their cell phone. 2 minutes later, another cell phone goes off with The Thong Song ring tone. People. Please turn your cell phones to vibrate or off!
– Not knowing how to end a conversation on the phone so you say “I’ll let you go,” followed by the other person saying, “No, I’ll let YOU go.” Well fine then.
– Arriving at work a little later than planned and getting second row parking, especially in this brutal cold weather.
– Going to the break room for lunch and realizing there is no line for the microwave, holla! It’s the little things in life, people.
– Privacy rooms. The perfect place to take a little afternoon nap, in theory, if you’re tired. I haven’t tried it yet but it’s nice to know I have the option.
– A call that is scheduled for 1 hour, lasting only 5 minutes. GLORIOUS!
– A handful of peanut butter M&Ms to fix your sweets craving.
– Having ZERO unread emails in your Inbox with responses out to all the necessary ones. Ten points for productivity!
– Sending out an email to the team saying that I brought in chocolate chip cookies with meat (bacon, woot!). And a few brave souls rushed over, tried them, and loved them!
– My mini space heater. The office is always WAY too cold for comfort.