A Sweet Family Photo Session

Hi friends! I wanted to take a break from sharing outfit photos today, and show you something even better.  My older brother’s family is like the cutest thing ever.  My nephew says the darndest things and my little niece is just too cute for words.  My SIL is in the works of planning two parties for my niece’s 1st birthday (so crazy to think I was in LA a year ago for her birth) and my brother is a workaholic.  Their wedding anniversary is coming up too.  Happy anniversary you two!  🙂  Anyways, the super talented Sky Blue Seed recently photographed a family photo session for them to celebrate their anniversary and Joy’s first birthday and I just had to show them off.

I love that they had coordinating outfits for each session and went to a few different locations.  The first picture is actually a blooper, but I think it might be my fave because it depicts true life with kiddos.  Getting Austin to look at the camera and smile while not flailing his arms and legs all about is nearly impossible.  To see more of this beautiful family session, you can click here.  I can’t wait for Austin to meet all of them!!

1. August 22, 2012 / 11:40 pm

oh my gosh! i was going to say how much i LOVED the first image! also the grocery store– such a FUN idea. I love candid shots like this. 🙂

2. August 22, 2012 / 11:40 pm

i love it! so cute!

3. August 23, 2012 / 12:16 am

girl- first of all, you just made me miss them so much. Also, couldn’t agree with you more- i LOVE that first photo- they are soooo adorable, cute, and just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! ps you are quite the lucky auntie for having the cutest niece and nephew ever!!!

4. August 23, 2012 / 12:49 am

I love the first picture! What a cute family. And I also really like the different locations too!

-Lindsey
    Et tu, tutu?

5. August 23, 2012 / 12:52 am

wow sandy, what a beautiful family! eeee! so cute. love the supermarket idea.

6. August 23, 2012 / 12:58 am

These are so adorable I can’t even believe it. Tell your SIL she and her hubby made cuties. (: I love the mood captured by these photos, too.

7. Nicole Schile
    August 23, 2012 / 8:08 am

Those are just too cute! My fav is the first one too. With the little sweetie pulling her hair out and the little man sitting all by himself. His expression is precious too! Thanks for sharing, hope all is well!

8. August 23, 2012 / 8:21 am

beautiful pictures!!! 🙂 I love the fact that they dressed up in very formal clothing but then they also took some great casual shots.

9. August 23, 2012 / 8:32 am

These are absolutely the cutest, most personal photos! Love all of them… great photo shoot inspiration. Thanks, Sandy!

10. August 23, 2012 / 8:40 am

These photos came out so gorgeous! I love the first one too…I wouldn’t have even considered it a blooper 🙂

-Sharon

11. August 23, 2012 / 8:49 am

I’m completely obsessed with that first photo. It is just so cute and so sweet. The huge smile on your nephew’s face, and your little niece pulling on her mommy’s hair… that’s so precious!! Beautiful family! 🙂

xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

12. August 23, 2012 / 10:00 am

Actually the first one is my favorite! Sometimes bloopers can be pretty awesome.

13. August 23, 2012 / 10:32 am

omg! they’re so cute! your nieces hair reminds me of my niece! i love it! ^_^

14. Van
    August 23, 2012 / 11:22 am

What a beautiful family! I love the pictures at the grocery store.

15. August 23, 2012 / 12:10 pm

What a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing. I love the first picture.

16. Kim
    August 23, 2012 / 1:00 pm

My gosh, the first one is a blooper? That’s my favorite – it looks like it could be on the cover of a magazine!

Great photos!!

17. August 23, 2012 / 1:15 pm

Those are seriously some of the cutest family pics I’ve ever seen!!! Love them!

18. katherine
    August 23, 2012 / 1:25 pm

SUCH a cute family! and i LOVE those grocery store shots, your older bro & sis are two lucky ducks – they have a great family

<3 katherine

of corgis and cocktails // current giveaway

19. michelle w
    August 23, 2012 / 2:29 pm

oh my, what a beautiful family you have. great shots!

20. August 23, 2012 / 3:15 pm

These pics are adorable – what a cute family! I love the blooper, think that ones my fav.

Stephanie

21. August 23, 2012 / 4:19 pm

What beautiful photos! I especially like that first one. I like how it’s not “perfect”, but more fun! SO cute! xo JA

22. August 23, 2012 / 9:26 pm

These are so adorable and wonderful! What a cute family and so perfectly captured! Those little cuties are beyond adorable.. love that first shot!

23. August 23, 2012 / 9:31 pm

OMG, those are just too cute for words! They must be so pleased to have such beautiful photos of their gorgeous family. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that first photo! It looks like it came right out of a magazine. That is definitely a photo that needs to be displayed in their home! 🙂

Ha ha, THANK YOU for writing this! I HATE captchas! I can NEVER read them and it always takes me 2 or 3 attempts to figure them out! I get a ton of spam daily, so I just turned on my comment moderation. It really doesn’t take me very much time to delete them.

xo Jenny

24. August 23, 2012 / 10:12 pm

These pictures are soooo amazing! I love them…especially the first one!

25. August 27, 2012 / 12:10 am

My favorite family picture of the year, seriously! I love the different locations and my favorite pictures are the first one and the one of the kids in the store, so cute.

26. August 27, 2012 / 2:16 pm

Awesome photos!!!! The 1st one is def. my favorite!! 🙂 God bless!

27. August 28, 2012 / 7:54 pm

YES, the first picture is the best in my opinion…it’s REAL!

28. August 30, 2012 / 1:30 am

awww~ you are just the sweetest sis ever! love you sooo much! thanks so much for posting these! what would make them even better is if you, marvin & austin were in them. can’t wait for our oct photo shoot!!!

29. August 31, 2012 / 1:24 pm

I love the 1st photo too! And that they went to the grocery store. Too cute. Beautiful family they have and you have too! Lucky!