Mommy + Me Fourth of July Looks

Sandy a la Mode | Fashion Blogger Mommy and Me Fourth of July Style

Sandy a la Mode | Fashion Blogger Mommy and Me Fourth of July Style

Well I am sure it’s pretty obvious why I’m sharing this Mommy + Me outfit today, since July 4th weekend is just a week away!  My Americana Tee pretty much says it all!  I paired the tee with some jeans, gold slip ons and a leather watch for a pretty casual 4th of July look.  And Miss Vivian?  Well she’s just wearing her Miss Utah onesie to show her pride for this state we live in with some blue and red pops of color.

Sandy a la Mode | Fashion Blogger Mommy and Me Fourth of July Style

Sandy a la Mode | Fashion Blogger Mommy and Me Fourth of July Style

Sandy a la Mode | Fashion Blogger Mommy and Me Fourth of July Style

Sandy a la Mode | Fashion Blogger Mommy and Me Fourth of July Style

Sandy a la Mode | Fashion Blogger Mommy and Me Fourth of July Style

Sandy a la Mode | Fashion Blogger Mommy and Me Fourth of July Style

Sandy a la Mode | Fashion Blogger Mommy and Me Fourth of July Style

Sandy a la Mode | Fashion Blogger Mommy and Me Fourth of July Style

Sandy a la Mode | Fashion Blogger Kid's Fourth of July Style

My outfit:
Top c/o Filly Flair
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Blu Kicks
Watch: Daniel Wellington (use code SANDYALAMODE for 15% off)
Earrings: The Bohemian Market

Vivian’s Outfit:
Onesie: Lola and Darla
Bloomers: Lyla Bloom
Shoes: Hubble and Duke
Headband: Sassy Bow Shop

Photos taken by Lori Romney Photography

1. June 25, 2015 / 10:32 pm

Your daughter is so cute! What adorable patriotic outfits for you both ๐Ÿ™‚

Away From The Blue

2. June 26, 2015 / 12:14 pm

Oh my gosh! How cute you guys are! I LOVE the first photo so much! You smile has some magical power that make me wanted to smile too! ๐Ÿ™‚ Have a great weekend!

By the way, I started my own link up and it will be every Wednesday. Don’t forget to stop by! ๐Ÿ™‚

Grace

3. Amy Ann
    June 26, 2015 / 1:40 pm

Every-time I see you two I just cannot get enough of how cute you are! I love your flag tee and her adorable shoes.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

4. June 27, 2015 / 1:55 pm

I love seeing your Mommy & Me posts! You both look adorable in your independence day outfits!

Jill
    Doused In Pink

5. June 30, 2015 / 7:34 am

OMG, you and Vivian are so ready for the 4th. You both look so happy, bright and festive. I love your sweater and everything Vivian is wearing, so darn adorable!!

6. June 30, 2015 / 7:48 am

This is such a cute photo shoot. Great images, they made me smile ๐Ÿ™‚

7. July 1, 2015 / 10:33 am

I will feature this look of yours on my Fridayโ€™s post. I run different themes everyday and that day is called They Got It Right! Thank you very much for sharing and keep in touch!
    By the way, I started my own link up and it will be every Wednesday. Don’t forget to stop by today! ๐Ÿ™‚

Grace

8. July 3, 2015 / 3:30 am

Pictures are so cute with the baby.Loved it ๐Ÿ™‚

See you next week in chi style linkup.

9. July 3, 2015 / 8:52 am

You guys look so patriotic! Love Vivian’s headband and mocs!

10. July 6, 2015 / 10:06 am

hope you had a GREAT 4th of July!