Runchkins – Stylish kids clothes delivered to your door

Runchkins stylish kids clothes delivered to your door

It’s no secret that I have a love for finding the most stylish clothes for my kid’s to wear. I have a lot of regular places I like to shop at for basics, I absolutely LOVE supporting small and handmade shops, and I really just love finding new shops that have cute clothes that fit my (I mean their) style. And it’s also no secret that I love getting packages on my doorstep, so when one of my good friends introduced me to Runchkins, stylish kids clothes delivered straight to my door, I had to try it out for myself! Jeff, the CEO and founder of Runchkins was inspired to start this company when he was going on a shopping trip for his niece. Like we all know, babies grow out of clothes oh so fast and spending clothes on them is sometimes so crazy because they wear it once and grow out of it! So he came up with a solution where the kids could still wear the clothes because they look cute in them, parents could save by sending the used clothes back for money, and parents would have a personal shopper to help them find those stylish pieces for their kids.

So here’s how it works. First you create a style profile for each of your children. They ask you questions about the colors and patterns they like to wear, pieces to avoid, and if their style is more kiddie or mini-adult. That question spoke to me, because you all already know I love dressing my kids like mini-adults! Then they show you a few outfits to visualize and you tell them how much you like those styles, like playful, preppy, casual for example. Lastly you just give them some basic details on your child’s clothing/shoe size and stats so they can ensure they are sending you the best size. AND there’s a place to enter in social handles if you want so that they can really get a good glimpse into your life and style. Then once you done with all of that, you decide how often you want your boxes sent. They have a one time, monthly and seasonal option… so if you are thinking this is like a subscription service box, well it can be, but it doesn’t have to be.  And the great thing is… you are sent 4 or 6 complete outfits in your box! Holy moly, that’s a LOT of options!!! And the cost for each box is a $20 styling fee.

Runchkins kids style delivery serviceRunchkins kids clothes Runchkins stylish kids clothes delivered to your door

Runchkins stylish kids clothes delivered to your door

OK so after you place your order, in a few days you will receive an email with a PREVIEW of your Runchkins box. This is SO different from any other styling service I have tried AND I LOVE IT. If you love what you see, then you don’t do anything. If there are any pieces that don’t jive with you, you can tell them to swap it out (and then that swapped item would be a surprise). You could also make other edits at that time in case you wanted to update sizing or even delay shipment if you were going to be out of town all of a sudden.

So once you receive your box and open up the adorableness, they will include a pre-paid envelope in case you are wanting to ship anything back. You have 5 days to try on all the clothes with tags attached to decide if you want to keep or return the items. If you decide to keep your items, you will then be charged the final amount (they include prices for each item in your box). OK but here is he AWESOME part. They also guarantee to BUY BACK your kid’s clothes after they wear them. WHAT?!?!  YES. Even if there are strawberry stains or paint marks on the clothes, they will take them back! And depending on the condition of the item, they will make the judgment call about how much to pay you back. Seriously, so neat!

Runchkins stylish kids clothes delivered to your door

Runchkins stylish kids clothes delivered to your door
Runchkins online personal stylist for kid's clothing

Runchkins stylish kids clothes delivered to your door

Runchkins stylish kids clothes delivered to your door

Runchkins online personal stylist for kid's clothing

Runchkins - Stylish kids clothes delivered to your door

Photography by Dayna Turnblom for Jessica Janae Photography

Now in case you are curious about some of the styles they carry, Andy & Evan, Egg by Susan Lazar, Hatley, Sapling are just a few of those brands to name a few. But they are adding in more retailers constantly. I was really really happy with both the boxes I got for Vivian and Austin, I definitely think the stylists paid attention to my child’s style profile and definitely kept a few pieces!

Are you interested in trying Runchkins out?  If you sign up here, you will receive a special offer of $20 OFF OF YOUR FIRST BOX (this cannot be applied towards the styling fee). Also, when you sign up and refer your own friends, you can get $20 credit back into your account for each friend that makes their first purchase, how cool is that?

1. May 16, 2016 / 6:10 pm

Oh my gosh, those kids are adorable! My nieces would definitely LOVE getting a box like this in the mail! I’ll have to surprise them with some new clothes!

2. May 16, 2016 / 6:46 pm

You’re children are super cute. I think one of my favorite things about this service is the fact that you can see a preview of the box before it is sent. I wish it was an option for adults clothing services. Will definitely be sharing Runchkins with others.

3. wendy
    May 16, 2016 / 6:56 pm

The children are dolls! Having that type of service though..excellent! I will be sharing your Runchkins post with some friends who have kids. Their clothes are adorable!

4. May 16, 2016 / 7:39 pm

That’s a fn and convenient way to explore fashion and style with kids! Runchkins deserves a service medal for this one. Thanks for the referral tip, by the way!

5. May 16, 2016 / 7:46 pm

This sounds really convenient! I’m sure my little one would love getting a wonderful box of clothes to look through.

6. May 16, 2016 / 8:33 pm

It’s definitely nice that they give you a preview and let you swap clothes if you want. I would definitely try out this service.

7. Elizabeth O.
    May 16, 2016 / 9:00 pm

When I had the twins, I must admit that shopping for their clothes is so much fun for me than shopping for my own clothes. I love that you found a place that would cater to the style that you like and it’s really a good deal too. Awesome!

8. May 16, 2016 / 10:21 pm

I think my daughter would love this! Shes a little fashionista.

9. victoria
    May 17, 2016 / 12:19 am

Sounds so convenient and more beautiful outfits. gonna send this to my friend.

10. May 17, 2016 / 1:05 am

Your children are so cute! I can’t believe they can pose like that for the camera. Seems like it just comes naturally for them. I love this Runchkins service of clothes delivery for kids. Sometimes, we get too busy with work or with running a household that we rarely have time to choose great comfortable clothes for our kids. Glad to know that there is such a service nowadays.

11. Ryan Escat
    May 17, 2016 / 2:32 am

Those tops and shorts are stylish, I think this would be great for my little man. I’m gonna check it out.

12. May 17, 2016 / 3:49 am

I’m sure my son would love those stylish clothes from Runchkids.

13. May 17, 2016 / 6:05 am

This is adorable! My son will only wear Under Armour type silky shirts but my daughter is a fashionista. She’d go nuts for this!

14. May 17, 2016 / 9:07 am

This is awesome. They didn’t have anything like this when Jaiden was little.

15. Kathy
    May 17, 2016 / 10:09 am

I’ve never heard of this before. I’ll have to make sure to check it out. It looks like they have some very cute clothing too. I’d love to get some of these clothes for my girls.

16. May 17, 2016 / 1:00 pm

These are cute outfits for the kiddos. You kids are adorable!

17. May 17, 2016 / 1:32 pm

Placed my order! Excited to receive my box

18. May 17, 2016 / 2:26 pm

The outfits you got from Runchkins are adorable. I like their feature of being able to preview the box and make changes before they ship it out.

19. Rosey
    May 17, 2016 / 3:09 pm

I am so happy to learn of the brand. I’d love to have clothes delivered to my home.

20. May 17, 2016 / 3:51 pm

What a neat service! I only wish they had a service like this when my kids were babies/toddlers. My boys only want to wear sporty track pants!

21. rachel
    May 17, 2016 / 10:12 pm

subscribed and placed my order! Can’t wait to see what we get!!

22. May 18, 2016 / 6:23 pm

Oh my goodness. Your kids are adorable. Love the clothes too.

23. Melissa Bernardo
    May 19, 2016 / 1:39 pm

I love all of this clothing! So cute and perfect for summer!

24. May 19, 2016 / 5:43 pm

I love delivery services like this. It’s such a great way to refresh and renew every month or so.

25. katrina gehman
    May 19, 2016 / 10:08 pm

i need to check this out, this looks so great! i love the stlyes and the fact that it comes right to your door!

26. May 24, 2016 / 12:10 pm

I’d never heard of Runchkins but I’ll definitely have to check them out! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Share The Wealth Sunday! xoxo

27. May 24, 2016 / 7:27 pm

I love this! I had never heard of it before, thanks so much for sharing! I like how you can set up a style profile for each child! Checking it out now!

alicia
    ig @katemaeveco

28. May 31, 2016 / 8:17 pm

Hi Sandy, What an awesome idea & delivery service. I wish they had that when my kids were young. Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Spotlight party. Pinned & shared. See you again soon.

29. June 1, 2016 / 7:08 am

Cute clothes! And such adorable kids too! Thanks for sharing on Toddler Fun Friday 🙂

30. June 1, 2016 / 5:29 pm

What a fun program! Such cute outfits too!

Thanks for sharing (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop). I hope you’ll join us again tomorrow!

Wishing you a lovely evening.
    xoxo