Another year older + Linkup!

Birthday photosDo I actually have to share how old I am turning this year? Let’s just say I’m over 30 and under 40, mmmm k? It’s actually VERY timely that one of my favorite shops Cents of Style just painted this wall so it was only natural that I take my birthday pictures here! 🙂  In the past year, I really have been obsessed with the colorful wall trend, so I thought this was only fitting! 🙂

Cents of Style colorful wall

Cents of Style wall

Birthday balloons

Birthday balloons at Cents of Style wall

Another year older

Happy Birthday photoshoot

Blogger birthday photos

Birthday balloons

Happy birthday photoshoot

Outfit Details:

Top: Morning Lavender

Skirt: Pink Blush

Thanks to Hearts of Gold Blog for taking these photos for me!

Tuesday Linkup

1. October 31, 2016 / 10:29 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SANDY!!!!!!!! these pics are awesome!

2. November 1, 2016 / 4:28 am

Happy Birthday pretty lady, you look gorgeous!

3. November 1, 2016 / 8:54 am

Wow, you look so pretty! Happy Birthday!

4. November 1, 2016 / 1:02 pm

Happiest of birthdays, Sandy!!! I hope you had a lovely day, filled with laughter and joy, spent in the company of those you love 🙂

p/s those confetti balloons are so cool.

5. November 2, 2016 / 1:25 am

Happy Birthday!

6. November 2, 2016 / 11:14 am

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. November 8, 2016 / 11:14 am

Oh no, I missed your birthday! So happy belated birthday gorgeous. Loving these photos, hope you had a blast. Age doesn’t matter. Love, Kirsten xx

8. November 11, 2016 / 10:40 am

I know I am very late but Happy Belated Birthday! Your pictures are so pretty!

9. Carrie
    April 17, 2017 / 10:02 pm

Hi I was wondering what the address is for this wall?

10. January 13, 2020 / 3:34 pm

Hey, kjart__00!

Don’t you wish you could be Instagram popular?

If you’re like me, you’ve scrolled through Instagram, wondering “how do so many friggin people get so rich and famous”?

Imagine: it is the wee hours of the morning and you’ve promised yourself you’d hit the gym today.

You pull out your cell.

Flipping to Instagram.

Youare flabbergastered at what you see: Over 738 likes on one of your pictures! There, you see a a huge amount of likes on your pictures–over 738 on a single photo alone.

You hop out of the bed, meander to the kitchen. You want a drink, so you put the kettle on for some coffee, and check Instagram again.

Bam! Another 49 likes.

And here comes another message. It’s from one of your followers asking about your workout regime, and congratulating you on your third official month of eating healthy.

As you read it, you begin to smirk. It’s a amazingly attractive person, and they love your posts.

While you sip your tea, you start typing up your response. But then your cell buzzes.

Oops, another ping. But you can’t reply—you’ve got to hit the gym.
    Anyways, you get the point. This is the life of an Instagram celebrity. I should know, because I’ve made many of them.

Now, let’s learn to take control of your Instagram.

Now, what if you increased your popularity by 100%, or 1000%?

Truth is, it’s not the most complicated thing in the world to get more. For example, all the old pros use our website.

In just minutes after posting, you have your images piled with likes.

With this you have a big chance to be featured in the “Top Post” section.

Sound too good for reality? Just follow these steps to get a taste:
    1. Visit https://tomm.surf
    2. Enter your Instagram username.
    3. Your 3 most recent uploads will get 10 – 15 likes. Just like that.

Being a everyday name on that page will accelerate your growth 10x, easy. You know where the answer to fame is. Now reach for it. Are you ready?

See you on the flipside.