I have to admit, I have never been a HUGE fan of camo clothing. BUT for some reason, this fall, I am loving it!! Camo clothing is the perfect print for fall and I haven’t quite mastered like pattern mixing it with it yet, I still wear it with solids, like LOVE camo clothing with denim, pink, black or grey. So anyhow, I own a few pieces in my wardrobe now and I’ve rounded up a few of my fave camo clothing from around the internets! Some of them are almost already sold out, because I am telling you this camo clothing print is popular right now!
1. Camo Jeggings – These jeggings wear like a dream and I am wearing size 8 Short! I love that they come in various lengths. I want more colors!
2. Vest – I mean, vests are SO perfect for fall and winter!!
3. Lace Up Dress – Lace ups and camo in one, yes please!
4. Camo Sneakers – Because I have a love for shoes.
5. Camo Joggers – These are seriously so comfortable and I love wearing them with a grey sweatshirt or lace up top! I got a size Large.
6. Cold Shoulder Tee – If you like the cold shoulder trend like I do, this is a cute option!
7. Camo T-Shirt Dress – I could see this worn with a chambray tied around the waist!
8. Camo Sweatshirt – This is in my cart right now, it looks so cozy and warm!!
9. Military Twill Jacket – I am wearing a size Medium and this is on CLEARANCE right now, so make sure to snag it!
10. T-Shirt – A little scared to try camo, this tee would be a great basic to get yourself into the trend!
11. Button Down Shirt – I would love to see this layered with a vest!
Outfit Details: Peplum Top | Camo Jacket | Jeans | Shoes | Bag | Sunglasses
Shop The Post:
The winner of last week’s most clicked link for On Trend Tuesdays Linkup is Jessy of Current Bliss with this GORGEOUS outfit~!!
I love the jacket. I am not super big on camo, but I always love military style jackets. Thanks for hosting the link up!
I have to admit, that I NEVER thought I’d like camo so much!! But it’s been so fun to experiment with the print. Do you know what I heard one blogger call it? Men’s floral!! Isn’t that hilarious?
I love all things camo! Great picks! I am pinning to my Camo Crazed Pinterest board!
You’ve given us all a great guide to wearing this popular fall trend. Loving your style, doll. Xo Jonet
I am not a huge fan of camo either, but I do love your pink peplum top and grey mules!
I wasn’t a fan of camo print either until recently, but now I really like it. I still haven’t bought anything in camo print yet though, I’m thinking of getting a shirt so I can style it casually or dress it up with a skirt and statement necklace. Great picks!