As you know, we recently went on a Disneyland trip and I spent weeks (OK maybe months) planning our outfits! Do we get all decked out in Disney graphic tees or just wear black, white and red? Or do we dress in pastels to match the castle and Disney princesses? So many decisions. But the one thing that I knew was that we needed ears, Mickey ears headbands were a MUST and I was not wrong! Probably every other person out there had Mickey ears headbands on, from kids to adults!! So for those planning a Disney trip, I wanted to share some of my favorite place to get those infamous ears!
Photography by @nathan_and_paige
Click on any of the pictures below to shop that exact Mickey Ears Headband!
1. Enchanted Honey Bee – Sequined mouse ears, donut mouse ears, velvet mouse ears, colorful mouse ears, fabric mouse ears… they really have it all!! We got to wear a few around Disneyland (shown above) and people especially went crazy over the donut mouse ears!! I just love that they have so many varieties for colors and patterns to go with your Disney outfit!
2. Disney Store – From light up ears to hat ears, obviously you can get some at the Disney store online (or at the parks too, but I would probably get them ahead of time since they tend to charge more once you are inside)! They also sell the ROSE GOLD MINNIE MOUSE EARS (which were highly sought after when they first came out)!
4. Ulous – If you are just looking for sequined headbands with a different colored bow, they have got you covered!!
5. To Never Neverland – I LOVE the prints they use for their headbands, like their headband tells a story!! They have something for almost every movie or theme around Disney! They even have this I’m So Disney graphic tee that’s so fun!
7. Rolly Polly – They make glitter ears, flower ears, pom pom ears, and so much more. But they sell out FAST so you have to follow them to know about new releases! But currently they have Easter ears and I am obsessed!
Hope you enjoyed this little guide! But seriously, if you just search for “Mickey Ears Headband” on Etsy, you will find so many options!! Which ones are your fave?!?!