I am so excited to finally share with you all a new service by Amazon called Personal Shopper by Prime Wardrobe! This styling service has just recently launched with a goal of delivering personal style on a monthly basis and share style inspiration, curated on an individual basis. I don’t know about you, but I definitely think searching through Amazon to find the fashion I am looking for at the moment (whether it’s a new Fall wardrobe or a dress for a special event), it can sometimes be daunting, especially because of the sheer volume of items that Amazon has! But with Personal Shopper by Prime Wardrobe you can interact with a personal stylist, they send you a box of items to try on at home, and then you just pay for what you keep (and free shipping and returns of course)!
So first of all, you will of course go through and fill out a profile with your sizing and preferences of what you are looking for. And once that is complete and you have decided when you want your picks to come, you will get the above email in your inbox once your picks are ready! The great thing about Personal Shopper by Prime Wardrobe is that you can find everything in your Amazon app and then you can choose what items you want to be sent. You have a chance to say “no” to them sending you items if you absolutely know that the style or piece will not work out for you. Once your items arrive, you have a 7-day try-on period to decide what you want to keep (and what to send back)!
So of course I wanted to show you what I got in my first box!!
- Daily Ritual Ponte Knit Legging (Medium Short) – These leggings are top rated, come in a few different colors and lengths (which I love), and are SUPER comfy! They are a much thicker and somewhat dressier material than most my other leggings and they would be great for tucking into tall boots too. If you are looking for a thicker, non-sheer legging, try these out! I honestly think that these are nice enough to wear to the work place too. I also love this tunic (wearing Medium) to wear with leggings!
- Steve Madden Wrangle Sneaker (TTS) -If you have been around for awhile, then you know that I LOVE wedge sneakers. These ones have a hidden wedge and I definitely think the style elongates your leg!
- Lark & Ro Knot Front Knit Top (Size Small) – I love the fit and style of this top, A LOT and it has great reviews. It is definitely very lightweight and I feel like the knot conceals my “mom pooch” well too. If you size up, I bet you could wear it with leggings too!
- Levi’s 501 Taper Jean (size 29) – These jeans are like a boyfriend fit jean and a great medium wash color, which I love. However, I felt like the downfall was that these did not have much stretch at all.
- ELLEN TRACY Pleasant Blouse (Petite Small) – This blouse I loved, because HELLO cheetah print!! However, the sizing of Petite Small was a little snug for me and I would have needed a Regular Small. This would for sure be a great workwear blouse!
If you are interested in signing up for Personal Shopper by Prime Wardrobe, it is just a $4.99 a month subscription fee for Amazon Prime members. If you want to try it out, feel free to SIGN UP HERE!
This post was sponsored by Amazon, but all opinions expressed are 100% my own!