Today, I am excited to kick off the It’s In the Bag Blog Crawl hosted by A Hasty Life! There’s a whole bunch of bloggers that are participating this week and next week, so you’ll have to check them out! Who knows? You may find a few new blogs to follow too b/c we know we all LOVE finding new pretty blogs to read! 🙂 For this blog crawl, each blogger shares a picture of their bag, the contents of the bag and what the contents say about you as a person.
This creamy gray bag is my new favorite bag, it matches with just about anything and is the perfect medium sized bag to fit everything I need! Would you like to have a look inside?
See, perfect fit for everything I need! And it’s got an inside zippered pocket, outer zippered pocket as well as slots for your cell phone/camera! Do you want a better look at what I’m carrying inside?
Tadaa~! There you have it! 🙂 And a little description of each item and why I carry it…
1. Coach sunglasses – Given to me by my husband a couple years ago, I like to own a few nice/designer things 🙂
2. Keychain set – The Hello Kitty key cover was purchased Hawaii when we were on our honeymoon and it reminds me of Hawaii, shaved ice and warm weather everytime I look at it! And the pink pig represents my animal in the Chinese Zodiac!
3. Gussy Sews pouch – A super pretty, well made, functional and adorable pouch to hold all my accessories (8. and 9.)!
4. Canon Powershot SD770IS with elephant pouch – To capture all those point and shoot moments, or basically when I don’t feel like carrying around my big DSLR.
5. Pen – You never know when you need it, like when the waiter forgets to give you a pen to sign the bill!
6. Tide to go pen – You never know when you’re going to spill something or drop food on yourself!
7. Business card pouch – One of the first things I ever sewed, this pouch is my pride and joy! I always carry my Sandy a la Mode and work business cards in it because you never know when you’ll need to pass one out.
9. Necklace – I love carrying accessories in my purse, just in case, you never know when you’ll need to jazz up your outfit! This particular one is from Forever 21.
10. Zune – Completely necessary for working out.
11. Burberry wallet – Given to me by my sister-in-law years ago, shows that I like some designer things and I can hold on to them for awhile!
12. EOS lip balm – Given to me by my sister-in-law, these keep my lips nice and smooth instead of dry and crackly! It sure helps in the winter time!
13. Victoria’s Secret lip gloss – I’m a sucker for shiny lips.
14. MAC lipstick – The color is Midi Muave and this is probably my fifth tube of it. What does that say about me? I don’t really know how to branch out from my regular makeup routine, pretty much have been doing the same thing for years.
15. Minty lip balm – Yea… I’m obsessed with lip stuff. I pretty much have at least one lip balm/gloss/stick in every purse I carry.
16. Palm Pre cell phone – Pretty much my sidekick and I can’t live without it. I use it to check email/twitter/blog comments/facebook/google/and I could go on. I’m pretty lucky that my work pays for it. 🙂
Tomorrow, the beautiful blogger Krysten, from After I Do, will be sharing the contents of her bag, so you must check it out!
P.S. My ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY is coming up this Wednesday and I simply cannot wait!! I’m have a huge GIVEAWAY party here so don’t forget to come back!! 🙂 And you have ONE more day to enter the FOUR GIVEAWAYS going on right now! You could win two beautiful prints from City of Blackbirds, a mustard headband from Maie Dae, a Polaroid pocket mirror and postcard set from OPB Studios, or a cowl in your favorite color from Holly Knitlightly!!