A Fall Festival Full of Crafts, Turkey Legs, Rides and an Outfit!

A couple weekends ago, Marvin and I headed to out to the local Fall Festival where there were a ton of craft booths, food, games, and my fave part… a mini flea market!  It’s always great to get out of the house and go to fun and events like these because you just don’t know what to expect.  I even picked up a few things as well!  🙂

Loving the charm of this street and the different colored store fronts.

I can’t wait for our little baby to grow up so we can show him the ins and outs of a fire truck – I bet he’d LOVE it!

Booths, booths, booths galore!

So many pretty fabrics and colors!

Met a local etsian, Wild Juniper, and even picked up a handmade baby bib too!  🙂

All I gotta say is fried dough and sugar… YUM!

Carnivals and roller coaster rides are oh soo fun!

Again, can’t wait to bring my baby boy to this in future years!

And here we are with our JUMBO TURKEY LEGS that were simply divine.

dress: forever 21 | cardigan: express | necklace: oh, hello friend | shoes: forever 21

And then afterwards we came home and took some outfit pics!  Have I told you how much I love maxi dresses?  I’m pretty darn sure I have.  😉

bump update: 28.5 weeks

– we’re finally in the third trimester, so crazy to think that there’s only 3 months left!

– i *think* i may have felt my first braxton hicks contraction but am not 100% sure if it was that

– currently craving cheez-its and string cheese (well i’ve always loved these things)

– belly is starting to feel a little itchy in a certain spot

– sometimes i feel like i’m super big and other times i feel like my belly has SO much to grow still (well i know it does)

– starting to play rhythm games with baby but he hasn’t responded yet, will keep working at it!  😉

Do you have Fall Festivals in your city?  Have you been yet?

1. October 3, 2011 / 11:47 pm

Your bump is SO cute. You are so close, I’m so excited for you. baby boys love their moms like you won’t believe.

2. October 4, 2011 / 12:19 am

ok, that last picture of you is AWESOME

that fair looks so fun – rides and greasy food AND CRAFTS? all in one? needless to say i’m a little jealous!

3. October 4, 2011 / 12:20 am

Awe, you look adorable! Love that blue dress … And I wouldn’t mind a giant turkey leg, hehe :P.

Hope you’re having a great week! 🙂

Miki.

4. October 4, 2011 / 1:01 am

you are the most precious preggers person ever! 🙂

We do have Fall festivals! We’re a small town so I’ll need to make sure to go to ours this year 🙂

5. October 4, 2011 / 1:30 am

Your bump is adorable!!! Love these photos. Our Fall activities include long walks and Apple Hill.

6. October 4, 2011 / 6:51 am

There are festivals just outside of the city and I have yet to go to one. I’d like to try and drag my husband to one this weekend…let’s see how successful I am at doing that. Love the pic of you guys and the turkey legs…so adorable.

7. October 4, 2011 / 7:40 am

You look so amazing Sandy! And giant turkey legs, I can never resist. But can you imagine what those birds look like?! And how do they get sooo many that big? HUM…..

XOXO

8. Sarah
    October 4, 2011 / 8:29 am

You look so cute. Fall is the best 🙂

9. October 4, 2011 / 8:30 am

HEHE you’re so cute! looks like you had so much fun at your fall festival! I love how you think about all the fun things you can do when Baby Ala Mode gets here. I do that too! So cute!

10. October 4, 2011 / 8:40 am

I love Fall Festivals – that why I love the city the husband and I live in. Always have something like that going on.

The State Fair (of Texas!) is currently going on and I cant wait until Sunday, which is when we are going. Corn dogs, Fried Oreos and the smell of Cotton Candy! Heck Yea!

11. October 4, 2011 / 8:45 am

you look great! you’ll know a BH contraction when you feel it…your belly will get all hard and bunchy.

12. October 4, 2011 / 9:23 am

That Fall Festival looks like such fun!!
    and I LOVE that blue dress!! That color is stunning!

13. October 4, 2011 / 9:59 am

i loooove that maxi dress. i seriously almost bought the same one! you look amazing. and that fair looks like sooo much fun. i can’t get over how big those turkey legs are – haha!

14. October 4, 2011 / 11:17 am

Aw, your baby bump is getting so big!!! That means he’ll be here soon!!! 🙂 You look beautiful and that festival looks like so much fun!

15. October 4, 2011 / 2:32 pm

I SO wish we had fall festivals here. Le sigh. You look adorbs in that maxi!

16. October 4, 2011 / 4:11 pm

FUN! I want to go, it look like a great time!

17. October 4, 2011 / 7:27 pm

yay for flea markets, turkey legs and maxi dresses!!

18. October 4, 2011 / 8:28 pm

oh fall festivals are so much fun!! i’m hoping to check out the State Fair this weekend. that turkey leg is seriously intimidating! 🙂

and the blue maxi is gorgeous on you!

cute & little

19. October 4, 2011 / 9:38 pm

You look so cute in your maxi dress! I’m pretty much living in items like that. I’m almost 37 weeks and I know what you mean sometimes it’s hard to believe you can get any bigger… seriously, how does skin stretch like this!? Hope you’re feeling great, you look adorable 🙂

20. October 4, 2011 / 10:28 pm

Oh, you are SO adorable! That Fall Festival looks like so much fun!

21. October 5, 2011 / 12:53 am

What a fun little outing! Funnel cakes are sooo dangerously good!

You look so stunning pregnant. Such a beautiful Momma to be you are

22. October 5, 2011 / 1:44 pm

Love your outfit – and your carefree expressions! You’re just glowing with motherhood-ness!

23. October 5, 2011 / 2:39 pm

You look AMAZING Sandy!!

WHOA those turkey legs are enormous, ha!

24. October 5, 2011 / 2:43 pm

I love going to local events, festivals, you name it. Especially when funnel cakes are involved. And oh man, you look adorable!

25. October 5, 2011 / 5:07 pm

You look DIVINE. Love that dress on you!

26. October 5, 2011 / 7:57 pm

Those turkey legs are CRAZY!!! Haha.

27. October 5, 2011 / 9:04 pm

Those turkey legs look amazing, and you look adorable–I love that last pic! That festival looks like so much fun!

28. October 6, 2011 / 7:47 am

everytime we go to an outdoor event or fair, our tradition is get 1 turkey leg to share =) you look so good, I remember my tummy was a bit itchy too around 30 weeks but it went away. Cant believe you just have 3M left!

29. October 6, 2011 / 11:12 am

Wild Junipe I think it was called looks sooooooooooooooo cute!!! I love everything in that photo. And I looooooooooooooove funnel cakes tooo!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH they are so so so so delicious! And you have to get them at the fair because they don’t sell them just anywhere! I love fair food! So sad we didn’t make it this year. It looks like you guys had a great time. You look so cute with your belly bump. I love that outfit too!

30. Amy Mai
    October 6, 2011 / 5:03 pm

You are so cute! I have that dress and I’m going to keep it cuz it looks great as a maternity dress!! xoxo