As the year is coming to a close and baby a la mode’s arrival is quickly approaching, there’s still a TON of stuff I want to get done before 2012. I’m sure we all have crazy to-do lists and I don’t know about you, but for me, writing them down is the only way I can keep track of them (especially w/ pregnancy brain now). So when oh, hello friend. blogged about the twelve by 2012 challenge that she is taking on (and is encouraging others to partake in), I knew I had to join in on it! It just took me awhile to compile my list~! You can bet I’ll be using my blog to keep me accountable too, so that means you. For each goal I don’t complete, that just means I owe you all a cupcake, deal? 😉
1. Take maternity session photos
2. Have a big birthday giveaway week on the blog (first week of November!)
3. Make a framed chalkboard for the kitchen
4. Finish sending out Thank You cards for baby gifts
5. Make a pumpkin pie
6. Organize craft space in basement
7. Organize and manage the Cold Hands, Warm Hearts swap w/ Much Love, Illy
9. Make closet divider’s (0-3 month, 3-6 month, etc.) for baby a la mode’s closet
10. Finish baby a la mode’s nursery
11. Wash all of baby a la mode’s clothes
12. Have a baby 🙂
Thanks so much for helping me keep accountable for my goals, Danni!
P.S. Have you entered the Sparkle Thots $30 credit GIVEAWAY yet? Her jewelry is AMAZING, wish I could enter!