A trip to Park Silly Sunday Market

IMG_9541

We finally checked off “a visit to Park City, UT’ off of our “places we must visit while we are living in UT” bucket list.  A few weekends ago, we went up to the Park Silly Sunday Market as a family of three and had a fabulous time.  It’s basically a HUGE Farmer’s Market / fair type of thing that expands many streets of downtown.  Seriously, going to Farmer’s Markets is like one of my fave activities in the Summer because you get free samples of things (Austin loves this), can get fresh fruit, can see all that local artists have to offer, and lunch can be an array of different small foods from different local vendors.

IMG_9549

IMG_9582

IMG_9588

IMG_9591

IMG_9597

IMG_9599

IMG_9606

Now that I got a taste of Park City, I definitely still want to go back during the Winter and check out the ski resorts, shopping, and fancy restaurants (possibly sans kids).  😉  I definitely think it would make a great romantic staycation spot for just me and the hubby.  By the way there’s only 2 more Sundays left of the year that Park Silly Sunday Market will be going on so if you are in the area, don’t forget to pay a visit!

1. September 11, 2014 / 8:40 pm

What a fun family trip, I love your booties!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

2. jillian
    September 12, 2014 / 5:52 am

i love the flower print on your dress! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

3. September 12, 2014 / 7:52 am

You are such a beautiful pregnant woman! What an exciting time for you and your family. Looks like a great trip, Park City is on my list too! xx Kat

Love and Ace

4. September 12, 2014 / 8:10 am

This looks like so much fun! I adore farmer’s markets–they are a favorite Sunday tradition of mine. It feels so good to buy something fresh and local. I’m glad you and your family were able to head to this wonderful market. Your little boy is the cutest! It looks like a fantastic day 🙂
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to have a read–it made my day!!

The What’s In Between

5. September 12, 2014 / 10:21 am

sandy you look darling! love your dress! I have been wanting to go to this market and have never made it! I need to now! It looks like so much fun!

kelseybang.com

6. September 12, 2014 / 11:12 am

I love street markets, and this one looks huge! What a fun way to spend the day.

7. September 12, 2014 / 12:56 pm

You look so beautiful in your floral dress, ankle boots, and BUMP! Loving the colorful photos as well, it looks like your family had a great time. I like doing things like this with my kids and husband as well, it’s a win/win for the whole family!

8. September 12, 2014 / 4:31 pm

Oh what a fun family trip, and you look gorgeous!

9. September 13, 2014 / 12:20 am

Superb blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my
    own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting
    with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there
    that I’m totally overwhelmed .. Any recommendations?
    Appreciate it!

10. September 13, 2014 / 6:40 am

Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too great.
    I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you’re stating and
    the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart.
    I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a great web site.

11. September 13, 2014 / 9:22 am

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s equally
    educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you have hit
    the nail on the head. The issue is something not enough people are speaking intelligently about.
    I’m very happy that I came across this during my search for something concerning this.

12. September 13, 2014 / 7:05 pm

Stunning story there. What occurred after? Good
    luck!

13. September 14, 2014 / 10:48 am

I read this piece of writing fully on the topic of the resemblance of hottest and preceding technologies, it’s
    remarkable article.

14. September 15, 2014 / 8:53 pm

Oh, my! I just saw on IG that your baby girl was born! Congrats!!! <3

15. September 17, 2014 / 11:53 pm

You are so wonderful 🙂

16. September 21, 2014 / 4:48 pm

that street is so darling & makes me want to visit soon.
    that floral dress is pretty darling too. 🙂

17. October 8, 2014 / 8:59 pm

For many people fluorescent lighting can cause problems that warrants an ER visit.

Room temperature needs to remain between 68 and 86 Fahrenheit to maintain optimal
    plant growth. Led grow lights eu You usually have to get within eye distance ones, but it could be done and it can be done on a daily by people who are more skilled at using others for energy.

For the top outcomes, the length in between these lights as well as your
    plants needs to be approximately 18 in. They emit blue
    lights that are suitable for growing vegetables.

18. October 8, 2014 / 9:06 pm

Federal Communications Chairman Chairman Julius Genachowski
    said he really wants to give more spectrum to Wi – Fi to enable broader availability of ”.
    You only have to get a wireless router, connect the internet port for a high speed modem and set this around the PC.

If you’re looking for a nice meal along with your
    free Wi – Fi, then look no farther than Grinders Above
    and Beyond in North Canton. This allows your videos to search from your computer to the extender that’s connected for a television by using
    a Wi – Fi network or a wired ethernet connection. Startech wifi wireless range
    extender reviews A Wireless-G Choice Expander can be an uncomplicated system that’s useful to broaden the variety of the wi-fi signal.

19. October 19, 2014 / 5:02 am

Digital cameras have grown to be quite exceptional inside amount of bang you obtain for the
    buck and also have served as a great equalizer
    in the way that photography is no longer simply a rich mans hobby.
    Beer is brewed with natural products and you will wash
    flowing hair in beer. In some people the ears and throat could possibly get really sore and inflamed which makes it hard to swallow.

20. October 23, 2014 / 9:26 pm

Afterwards, you can then get rid of the razor head and start the cleaning process.
    After shaving which has a mens electric razor, you get a very smooth face.

Electric razor for your balls For those that vacation a great deal it can be advisable to have a very cordless electric shavers that
    can continue for a long the moment completely recharged (40
    min’s at the very least).

Certainly, it isn’t as sleek as a number of Microsoft’s
    or Razor’s gaming mice within the same price
    range. Start shaving from your neck mainly because
    it the most difficult area to shave and do this with the bottom side in the razor facing upwards.

21. October 23, 2014 / 11:12 pm

The following paragraphs will enable us to be aware of
    as to why, till date, these toys have continued to be an element of toy
    collections of most your children across the globe. Therefore,
    we need to pay much attention on the toys by purchasing small removable accessories
    just in case of the danger of suffocation. Nerf rayven In the late 1940’s
    a Brooklyn-based inventor named George Lerner did start
    to attempt to license a toy concept he had developed.

Similarly, magnetic maze toys, making use of their quiet design and
    cozy size are a perfect travel toy. And we do not have to shell out money for each educational toy that comes along or that toy your children see advertised on television.